The audio on Slumber Party music video has been changed!!!

inactiveaccount290323

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, brunomattera said:

In fact they can... They did it with Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" when they had to censor it... :byebitch:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/02/katy-perrys-dark-horse-music-video-censored-after-muslim-outrage/

no, you can't replace the video and keep the view count. you can however edit an existing video by making minor changes like color/lighting adjustment, custom blurring etc.

what they could do i guess is trim out the scene and apply slow-motion on another scene to compensate for the gap it would create. but i highly doubt they'd do that and i don't see a reason why anyone would or should.

They didn't change it, this is the version they uploaded to begin with. I always stay away from Exhale around single/video/album releases to not sway my opinion on anything, so I thought you guys would have discussed this already.

When I first listened to the iTunes version of the remix, I immediately noticed that ear-screeching ad-lib of Britney they added at 3:03. I would have to brace myself for that note every time I played the song because it sounded so bad. 

When I watched the premier of the music video, I braced myself for the note, and was surprised that they swapped it with a new Tinashe ad-lib instead!

So yes, there are 2 versions, but no, they did not swap out the audio. It has been the same since the original upload.

EDIT: Wait omg!!! I just watched the video the OP posted and they did change it to the iTunes version, I'm so upset!! That ad-lib of Britney sounds so bad, I thought they finally did something good for once oh my god.... 

8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

At least Team B didn't upload Slumber Party MV all over again and views started off at zero! :queenflopga2: Unlike their ******* mistake by removing all August 26 versions of Glory from iTunes to replace it with November 11th versions! :queenflopga2:

Her team is so ******* stupid, I can't believe they actually did that. Do you know if that reset the sales numbers for glory? Or did they just transfer over?

9 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

It's better this way, it was weird watching Tinashe lipping the seven minutes in heaven part when Britney was actually singing it lol

Ugh no that part of the video before they changed it you could hear britney harmonizing in the background and it sounded so ******* good and deep 

Idiots? I guess you are the idiot here saying this, cause it doesn't make any sense if a part where Tinashe is singing, the voice is from Brit... :donewithit:

But the way it's interesting, I didn't know they could do that without deleting the video:foh:

Btw, the mistake they made was so ridiculous...

SLAYMBER PARTYYY:hipney:

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Idiots? I guess you are the idiot here saying this, cause it doesn't make any sense if a part where Tinashe is singing, the voice is from Brit... :donewithit:

But the way it's interesting, I didn't know they could do that without deleting the video:foh:

Btw, the mistake they made was so ridiculous...

SLAYMBER PARTYYY:hipney:

they are idiots because they uploaded the wrong version at first, IDIOT

Archived