The audio on Slumber Party music video has been changed!!!

inactiveaccount290323

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, the iTunes version wasn't the music video version? :lostney:

On 11/28/2016 at 6:33 PM, Nando. said:

BECAUSE ON TINASHE'S VERSE, BEFORE, THERE WAS BRITNEY'S VOICE TOO ON THE "IF THERE'S SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN" PART

OMG I just checked, and the iTunes version doesn't have that but I specifically remember the video having it. :jackk: I'm so ******* dumb, I didn't realize there was two versions. Meh, I like the iTunes version better. :myjam: 

Well as always her stupid team has changed something which was better. Since the video has more britney's parts and its a Britney song, so theres no point in giving tinashe equal part in the song's audio. Glad in the video, she just has her solo part with her first line and then Britney follows her everywhere in the video till the end. So even in the video, if tinashe parts are there, britney's voice should be remained as harmonies even in the chorus as well coz Brit is everywhere in the video. Im glad I have saved the video so I can still listen to that version. The new audio seems very weak and bland. The first one gave the song a boost for the video.

Hope when she performs live and that too without Tinashe she use the original song's version but that one is deleted now. There are times I wanna jump off a bridge by her team's stupidity. I already saw her performing the song in POM and it looks bad using the Tinashe version without Tinashe.

Archived