The audio on Slumber Party music video has been changed!!!

inactiveaccount290323

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, itsjames said:

I Think the vid is out of synch for some milliseconds :(

Actually I was thinking that it was already out of sync in the original version too in some scenes (for example, at the very end when Britney says "I go crazy for you") at least in this new audio Tinashe sings her part (it finally sounds like a featuring) and she appears in her parts as singing it, and also Britney has an extra "part" in the end which is different and cool :hipney:

16 hours ago, PBoy said:

:beynah: Can they do the same with Make Me video and just keep the audio and change the video, and how the hell they did that without losing the views, isn't like a different video then? And that ******' glitch at 0.27, i need a ******' Spa :lostney:

Please, did it in MM. :cutesybrit:

I'm such a flop fan... I didn't even realize they were different LOL (maybe cuz I kept getting so memorized by the video itself) :slayney:

It's weird how they change the audio without having to re-upload the video, and the view count stays the same.

Either way, it's still hot... I do prefer the original version without the chipmunk, but it's still hot and the video is flawless.  :cinderellaney:

Archived