Beyonce can buy as many awards, writing credits as she wants. But...

sutramaya

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's great and all but I feel like we talk about Beyonce more than Britney on here. Both are very successful artists in their respective genres. I say this because I DO NOT understand the comparison. I'm not a fan of Beyonce at all, and although she is vocally talented and has a few bops, I don't understand how anyone can connect with her when her entire life seems fake. Hence why I love Britney because she's amazingly talented and a MUCH better performer but most importantly she's real. She never tries to be someone she's not and is so humble for a star of her stature not much of the the same thing can be said for Beyonce.

As much as I live for Britney, I can't let ya'll sit here and act like the GP hasn't been paying Britney dust almost this entire era.

Beyonce is more respected, and has way more influence with the music industry than Britney.

I WISH Britney put the amount of creativity, direction, and personality into her music as Beyonce does.

12 hours ago, lirebelde said:

Beyonce's team pays to destroy careers and have check paid media that writes and spreads malicious articles about other artist including britney, if you did not know it you welcome.

If that's true I wish Kanye had exposed her more, I get so mad when s--t people get so much respect whereas a humble, genuine and beautiful queen like Britney gets disrespected :nyschool:

On 11/25/2016 at 10:53 PM, PieceofBritney said:

Can you ******* believe my best friend (she is 21) had no idea Britney performed with MJ. She barely remembered this freakin kiss with Madonna! She didn't hear any of MJ songs wtf is happening to the new generation. She was like "omg Britney performed with MJ, she was really huge" as if it's not obvious she was! I can't believe this. And she is american!

To be fair,  I believe that performance was only shown once, and any repeat she was taken out and replaced with a dancer that just followed him around. I think due to some contract thing. But I remember clearly watching her perform that then years later trying to find it on youtube, but only finding the other version and was so confused.

48 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

That's really not that much of a good thing, especially when you look at things in the present. The fact that she sold that much with her first record is amazing but it also makes her kinda look like a fad. 

Not much of a good thing? Britney IS the best selling female act this century. What could have possibly better than it? :rihit:

1 hour ago, tbwb said:

To be fair,  I believe that performance was only shown once, and any repeat she was taken out and replaced with a dancer that just followed him around. I think due to some contract thing. But I remember clearly watching her perform that then years later trying to find it on youtube, but only finding the other version and was so confused.

Yeah, every time they show this MJ special on TV I get all excited and giddy to see The Way You Make Me Feel because of Britney but she's never there. Apparently there was a contract issue, and they couldn't broadcast the Britney version on TV. In the end, there are two versions of the same performance in this special.

Archived