Beyonce can buy as many awards, writing credits as she wants. But...

sutramaya

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you ******* believe my best friend (she is 21) had no idea Britney performed with MJ. She barely remembered this freakin kiss with Madonna! She didn't hear any of MJ songs wtf is happening to the new generation. She was like "omg Britney performed with MJ, she was really huge" as if it's not obvious she was! I can't believe this. And she is american!

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Can you ******* believe my best friend (she is 21) had no idea Britney performed with MJ. She barely remembered this freakin kiss with Madonna! She didn't hear any of MJ songs wtf is happening to the new generation. She was like "omg Britney performed with MJ, she was really huge" as if it's not obvious she was! I can't believe this. And she is american!

OMG educate haaa! Britney was huge but an icon today. :crying1:

5 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

:byebitch:

9 minutes ago, mr-photogenic said:

OMG educate haaa! Britney was huge but an icon today. :crying1:

I do, when my other friends are around she always says I like Britney now because of me :foh: I showed her everything lol And I do it very slowly, so she won't get sick of her. Her favorite song now is CYM, she plays it everywhere, even in places I won't feel comfortable playing Britney...and she is a girl so no one says anything! 

8 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I do, when my other friends are around she always says I like Britney now because of me :foh: I showed her everything lol And I do it very slowly, so she won't get sick of her. Her favorite song now is CYM, she plays it everywhere, even in places I won't feel comfortable playing Britney...and she is a girl so no one says anything! 

You are such a flawless friend. And a flawless person too :hype:

11 minutes ago, mr-photogenic said:

You are such a flawless friend. And a flawless person too :hype:

I have Britney's lips tattoo on my wrist(same spot as hers), but I never tell people what it is about, but she told everyone now! Sadly, my friends are into techno and **** and think Britney fans are all bubbly and gay but it's not true. At least not anymore because most of us are not teenagers anymore. I have totally different taste in music now, but Britney will always have a special place in my heart. She is part of my life. 

but yea, everytime she comes to my house  after a couple of days (if she couldn't come for a while) she is like "I miss Britney, please play CYM"

3 hours ago, radar89 said:

blogger-image--1270283891.jpg

Also this :queenflopga2:

Seriously how can they shake their finger to us?

When Britney wanted she was #1 everywhere with huge influence. Since her nobody reached her level!

Do they believe that they are somebodies because they act fierce and have their forgetful songs at heavy rotation in the radios? 

I am not talking only about Bey here.

They can't top us with anything. Especially when she gives us an album like Glory, Primeney 2.0 performances not relying in effects and the best video clip :slayney:

I won't even comment in her personal life and her sons! 

:brit:

y'all acting like Britney didnt buy those 3 VMAs for Piece of Me in 2008.

Beyoncé and her teaam are master media manipulators everything they do serves a purpose. I wish Britney's team was more like Beyoncé's. Dont be pressed just because she has a different approach to the industry and one that actually works for her instead of having messy releases like Britney has since 2011.

Archived