Beyonce can buy as many awards, writing credits as she wants. But...

sutramaya

5 hours ago, Smokez said:

Michael liked Beyonce too. She was still part of Destiny's Child back when that tribute concert happened. "The Writings On The Wall" went diamond as well. It's not like Michael paid Beyonce dust.

Actually it went 8x platinum. It sold like 16m ww tho. Anyway, Justin was in nsync those days and he performed with MJ twice, at that night and at the vmas the same year. I know he liked Beyoncé, but i dont think he cared as much about her as he did with JT or even Britney tbh.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, radar89 said:

Not much of a good thing? Britney IS the best selling female act this century. What could have possibly better than it? :rihit:

I recognize that but saying she outsold someone whose career is just as long as hers entire discography with her first record isn't that impressive when that person is currently outselling her substantially.

I just think saying something like Britney has outsold Beyonce 2x or 3x over (I'm not sure which is true) makes her sound like less of a fad

Archived