TO EVERYONE WHO DEFENDED DAVID LACHAPELLE AND SAID MAKE ME WAS SCRAPPED BECAUSE OF BRITNEY..

fatal.attraction

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I don't remember it. I remember watching that video, but I don't remember people hating on it. it. Anyway, you know what I meant, I think. 

Yes, it was done at the last minute and she decided not to release the Do What U Want video after the history of Richardson/R. Kelly and the leaked scenes just make it very creepy knowing their pasts so it's been two videos that have been shelved to my knowledge. Her scrapping and releasing a song the GP/fans loved with her dancing on apartment stairwells was hilarious. People even wished her Google commercial at the time running on a bridge was the official video.

Ho god... SP IS GORGEOUS but it is not half as raunchy that as the ORIGINAL MAKE ME WOULD BE...

SHE WAS TOPLESS AND EMULATED *UCKING IN THE VIDEO...!!

I still believe Britney, he team and the sponsors wanted to turn down the volume and Lachapelle refused to did it.
I understand Britney not wanting to be super ******, not only because she is a mom, but because she dont want to get in custody trouble with federline. 

LETS ENJOY SP... :hipney::foh:

• Super Mods
20 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Britney didn't want to release it - Larry said it himself. It was probably bc there was absolutely no storyline - it was just randomness and it WAS really ******, I mean she was like completely nude in a cage.

And you believe that?

Britney loves randomness and ***. Look at how bizarre the Slumber Party video is and not to mention look at her videography, how does a space theme go with a song like Oops? Why would she do something and then decide to scrape it at the last minute? The girl reuses her costumes for POM, she is the last to put something away to waste. Even Larry said that this is the first time they ever reshot a music video so that tells you Britney commits to the concept and follows through. I'm sure he just doesnt want to bad mouth the sponsers and ruin any relationships. It makes sense, Sony doesnt want to be associated with a video that involves their product being ised as a weapon. 

1 hour ago, Dollanganger said:

Yes, it was done at the last minute and she decided not to release the Do What U Want video after the history of Richardson/R. Kelly and the leaked scenes just make it very creepy knowing their pasts so it's been two videos that have been shelved to my knowledge. Her scrapping and releasing a song the GP/fans loved with her dancing on apartment stairwells was hilarious. People even wished her Google commercial at the time running on a bridge was the official video.

Oh I never knew. But I remember watching it when it came out, and I was kinda shocked it's so simple! Now it makes sense!

1 hour ago, britneysslumberparty said:

Okay that was a joke and you could hear it in her voice. She was dancing on someones lap and didnt like being so close and being so provocative but she continued. 

Look like she stormed off the vehicle yelling "*******" in an agressive tone.:tbh: Did you hear Lachapelle keep yelling, directing regardless Britney's opinion?:yesokay:. You don't joke in a middle of a shoot honey, that's not professional, everybody else were working to make the shoot happen dancers/light setup/camera routine etc, so if you ruin the shoot there must be something.:zoomzoom:

22 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

and to everyone who said Britney dropped out from the music video because it was too **** and because she's a mom now and mocked her and the new music video over and over and over until exhale was full of stupid threads:

IN YOUR ******* STUPID FACESS!!..... tumblr_oh083kwnoE1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

if no one wants to make a thread about I WILL.. because u ******* idiots made exhale so annoying with all ur theories about MAKE ME being Britney's fault for dropping out..watch how you'll all turn into a bunch of ******* and deny the fact that u all didnt.

now that slayage party's music video is here you are back again in her wagen saying how good and **** she looks...

you are all a bunch of idiots.. and im insanely mad because i cant forget how much u turned exhale into an actual pregnant women loose in hell blog.. and said that david lachapelle is innocent of all this...

i wish britney banned you all from watching the video since u all dont deseve it tbh..

xoxo

First of all... if it was so much hell to have negativity on the board, why the hell would you make a thread like this being a salty jackass to everyone?  Hypocrite much?

Second, Make Me was a terrible video. We all agree on that. She looked good, but it was cheesy and stupid. She twerked. That was the extent of her dancing. Everyone was damn right to be pissed to high hell. 

Third, **** off comparing things to pregnant women and shaming the female gender. Not all pregnant women rage or have intense mood swings. Your misogyny is deplorable. Check yourself. 

Finally, go upload yourself crying a river for this attention-seeking post. You have issues. 

xoxox

I still think it was at least a little bit Britney and if so I say YOU GO GIRL for standing up for herself if she thought it was too ******. Those leaked scenes looked like ****, like when she was being humped in a pack of half naked men and then writhing around in body paint in a cage. And I don't agree with everyone saying 'But Britney doesn't mind, she likes doing ****** stuff!' she legit herself said in 2013 that her team pushes her too far ******** and then she cuts a lot in post. I still can't even believe an interview that candid got through, go girl stealth Brit. I mean in Carpool she said the stuff about 'This is what I've done since I was a little girl' so I don't know if I agree so much that she LIKES doing it as much as she is used to doing it. Slumber Party is not as raunchy at all as Make Me looked like it was going to be. 

On 25/11/2016 at 11:44 AM, marrecarney said:

It was neither Britney's nor David's fault for scrapping the video. The sponsors didn't like the way their products were used so they were forcing them to edit and it was just edited too much and there was no way to edit some scenes the way they wanted so it was scrapped.

I would like to thank those sponsors for making Britney and her team realise that product placements are tacky af. Now we have the wonderful SP video :giggleney:

Archived