TO EVERYONE WHO DEFENDED DAVID LACHAPELLE AND SAID MAKE ME WAS SCRAPPED BECAUSE OF BRITNEY..

fatal.attraction

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever the reason, the MM video was definitely going to be more shocking:

- more revealing outfits, not that different from what she wears on stage but very daring for a MV;

- the cage scene which I found rather tacky tbh;

- the G-Eazy make out / simulating *** scene;

- that dead guy in a pool;

- the poor leopard (or whatever) which was forced to be on this video (somebody call PETA)

What makes you think that she didn't find the original video a little too much? 

There is a slight difference between the Make Me and the Slumber Party video.

Some shots from Make Me just looked a little too vulgar.

Whereas Slumber Party is **** with class.

She always had a certain class to her **** videos.

If you notice, non of her videos have *** scenes in them. I guess except for Criminal.

I'm sure some directors want to push her in that almost **** type direction and she's too humble to tell them no. So she does those scenes and later tells her managers to make sure they are cut.

Also, I do think Britney still has that weird "I'm too old for this" thing that comes up every one in a while.

1 minute ago, Buritney said:

If you notice, non of her videos have *** scenes in them. I guess except for Perfume.

Make Me and Criminal say hi :slayney:

but yeah I think it was a Britney decision, not for the red bobbies but for the *** scene with G-Eazy (and she didn't recorded it so she didn't approve it on set, but it's streange because she approved the concept/the storyboard)... I love David's works but that part was a little too much for a music video

1 minute ago, CriminalLegend said:

but yeah I think it was a Britney decision, not for the red bobbies but for the *** scene with G-Eazy (and she didn't recorded it so she didn't approve it on set, but it's streange because she approved the concept/the storyboard)... I love David's works but that part was a little too much for a music video

Sorry, I meant Crimimal! 

Lmao you're such an idiot.

We didn't liked Make Me official video and we love SP video, simple as that, it's not that we're "bandwagoning" :drown: 

Also, we will never know whose fault was it and we don't know if the whole Slumber Party concept was Britney's idea either. One thing is sure tho, Make Me's official was totally Britney's. :unbelievableney:

1 hour ago, CriminalLegend said:

Yeah, probably. Some people failed to see the difference between **** and vuglar. There were even more scenes we didn't get to see (the main model character must be one of the key scenes of the video), they don't hire a good model just to wank a random scene. As rumor said, there were supposed to be a massacre at the end. Yes, Britney would say no, just like Perfume. :zoomzoom:

Joseph Kahn is easy but there's no way Lachapelle would delete/change crucial parts of his work :mj:. Britney shot 
Everytime then told her team to make Lachapelle change the ending once:mj:. It has always been her decisions, she scrapped BOMT animated MV from the beginning of her carrer. Queen of scrapped music videos :brit:

1 hour ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

What a flop and pointless thread

Make Me video is still CRAP nd a big piece of ****, no matter how many flawless videos as SP Britney releases, MM will remain an embarrassing stain in her videography.

Grow up ffs

Actually Lachapelle is responsible for some of Britney's iconic controversial moments since Rolling Stone 1999. So no, it would be iconic.

The most appropriate people to scap the video are Britney/Lachapelle, other people are business people. And business people don't scap a pricy video like that. Even if some parties don't like the result (obviously not her label), they will sort it out because money has been spent, video has been made.:mj:

I still think something happened between Britney and David that caused the original video to be scrapped. If you watch the footage on the set where Britney can be heard screaming 'YOU *******' at David it's very obvious. He seems a very controlling person. Fans should just be thankful that we did still get a video for the song.

Archived