TO EVERYONE WHO DEFENDED DAVID LACHAPELLE AND SAID MAKE ME WAS SCRAPPED BECAUSE OF BRITNEY..

fatal.attraction

YESS PREACH IT!!! Britney doesn't give a **** about a video being too ****** or not. I think David and Britney and her team had a fallout with him for other reasons. I think David didn't want to change his storyline for Britney and maybe he didn't want to add some ideas that Britney had in mind or didn't want to eliminate some things that Britney didn't like during the shooting process. So they probably got fed up and had an argument or something. 

Idk. I'm just assuming here. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, marrecarney said:

It was neither Britney's nor David's fault for scrapping the video. The sponsors didn't like the way their products were used so they were forcing them to edit and it was just edited too much and there was no way to edit some scenes the way they wanted so it was scrapped.

But the why did Britney's camp say it made no sense and davids say she thought it was too ****?

26 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

all y'all care about is something becoming huge. I only care if someone forced her not to release something. otherwise it's her career.

That's just one sided, David Lachapelle actually is a great director, you may like his works or not, but he is considered a great director. It was huge because it was great. 

9 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

and to everyone who said Britney dropped out from the music video because it was too **** and because she's a mom now and mocked her and the new music video over and over and over until exhale was full of stupid threads:

IN YOUR ******* STUPID FACESS!!..... tumblr_oh083kwnoE1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

if no one wants to make a thread about I WILL.. because u ******* idiots made exhale so annoying with all ur theories about MAKE ME being Britney's fault for dropping out..watch how you'll all turn into a bunch of ******* and deny the fact that u all didnt.

now that slayage party's music video is here you are back again in her wagen saying how good and **** she looks...

you are all a bunch of idiots.. and im insanely mad because i cant forget how much u turned exhale into an actual pregnant women loose in hell blog.. and said that david lachapelle is innocent of all this...

i wish britney banned you all from watching the video since u all dont deseve it tbh..

xoxo

Imagine getting this upset over stranger's comments in a pop forum :lanacackle:

55 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

But the why did Britney's camp say it made no sense and davids say she thought it was too ****?

Yeah, good idea, they should've let it all out and basically send a message that they can't please sponsors and make themselves a bad image and possibly ruin their chances to ever score a sponsor deal in future. :ponderney:

Lmao you're delusional as fuuck, you can't compare Slumber Party sexiness with Make Me **** images. She's wearing a thong with her whole *** out, one of her dancers is like ******* her during the choreo, G-Eazy is ******* her in the room scene, she's showing her ***** only covered by body painting, she kills one of her dancers and you can see her dancing with the dead body floating, and who knows what else was going on in that video, just remember the scene of her inside the bulldozer with her dancers half naked doing *** moves and *** noises, she was screaming "i don't like it ******* *******" to LaChapelle. She obviously wanted to do something **** and provocative but the original Make Me video was just raunchy, nasty and just way too explicit. And I'm pretty sure her and her team wanted to solve that by asking LaChapelle to delete some scenes but he refused to make any changes so... the rest is history. So you're wrong, and it obviously wasn't like Work *****/Perfume all over again because in those cases she indeed didn't want too much sexiness nor ******* because she felt like it was incorrect as a mom, but with Make Me it was more like "ok I wanna be **** again and do something very provocative to shook people" but not at the original Make Me level, not flashing her **** and shaking her bare *** while her dancers are dancing half naked around her and G-Eazy is pretending to have *** with her. That's why Slumber Party is **** af yet there's nothing nasty nor raunchy going on

Ps I: Larry already said that the original video just "didn't work" and LaChapelle said in an interview that when the artist doesn't appreciate the power of the imagines the work just ends up in the trash so it has nothing to do with sponsors or something else

Ps II: stay mad lol

10 hours ago, fatal.attraction said:

and to everyone who said Britney dropped out from the music video because it was too **** and because she's a mom now and mocked her and the new music video over and over and over until exhale was full of stupid threads:

IN YOUR ******* STUPID FACESS!!..... tumblr_oh083kwnoE1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

if no one wants to make a thread about I WILL.. because u ******* idiots made exhale so annoying with all ur theories about MAKE ME being Britney's fault for dropping out..watch how you'll all turn into a bunch of ******* and deny the fact that u all didnt.

now that slayage party's music video is here you are back again in her wagen saying how good and **** she looks...

you are all a bunch of idiots.. and im insanely mad because i cant forget how much u turned exhale into an actual pregnant women loose in hell blog.. and said that david lachapelle is innocent of all this...

i wish britney banned you all from watching the video since u all dont deseve it tbh..

xoxo

I don't agree with people on here bashing Britney but your post is somewhat aggressive and and antagonistic. It's my firm belief that Britney had a fight with him, you can hear her screaming at him on the bulldozer and good on her, shows she's not the puppet everybody thinks she is :chershade:

No matter how much u make urself believe it MM original is still the sexiest thing shes ever done after the breakdown n some may argue whether it was the sexiest video of her entire carreer. Slumber Party is nowhere of MM in terms of **** but dont get me wrong ( i appreciate ya ) its hot but pls i still blame Britney for all bcuz we know whats it :mhm:

6 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

all y'all care about is something becoming huge. I only care if someone forced her not to release something. otherwise it's her career.

yeah but she wasn't forced doing the naked red ******* scenes or the other parts of the video, she was confident and happy! So yeah I'm sad that for a couple of scenes the wasted one of her biggest opportunity

14 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Your thread is so immature, childish. You're attacking people who think Britney looks great in slumber Party because they told it could have been B's decision to scrap Make Me ? Lmao

We still have no idea of what went wrong, Larry didn't tell anything, maybe RCA just disliked the video. 

You're making a thread, 5 months later, out of nowhere to randomly attack people, without any proof, about something you're assuming :orangu::orangu:

13 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

Lmao you're such an idiot.

We didn't liked Make Me official video and we love SP video, simple as that, it's not that we're "bandwagoning" :drown: 

Also, we will never know whose fault was it and we don't know if the whole Slumber Party concept was Britney's idea either. One thing is sure tho, Make Me's official was totally Britney's. :unbelievableney:

Enough said. :staysalty:

A source (that I now forget, but honestly) near the release of the video said that basically it was because Jamey didn't want the naked scene in the body paint, since he's still her conservator, and David wouldn't released a cut of the video without it.

That's what made the most sense to me after I read it.

Archived