TO EVERYONE WHO DEFENDED DAVID LACHAPELLE AND SAID MAKE ME WAS SCRAPPED BECAUSE OF BRITNEY..

fatal.attraction

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Your thread is so immature, childish. You're attacking people who think Britney looks great in slumber Party because they told it could have been B's decision to scrap Make Me ? Lmao

We still have no idea of what went wrong, Larry didn't tell anything, maybe RCA just disliked the video. 

You're making a thread, 5 months later, out of nowhere to randomly attack people, without any proof, about something you're assuming :orangu::orangu:

You read my mind 

Honestly I feel like the only one who wasn't that pissed about the video. Things didn't work and that's it. The only thing that annoys is the fact of how Larry addressed it. 'It just didn't work' isn't professional at ALL. And I would've preferred they released the glamour shot video thats on the app rather than that horrible witches coven video they released, the....cackling.....was.....horrific :donewithit:

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

How can you be so sure? Make me original was tastelessly **** but this is not tacky at all. I love Make Me original video but it was way too much! Just because she cancelled an actual ****-looking music video doesn't mean she doesn't want to be ****.

It's tasteless to have an "****" looking video? Slumber Party is an **** video... :wtfdidusay: Where she licks *** milk :milkney:

Neither videos were tasteless. We will never know why it was scrapped. It'll haunt us forever :meltdown:

13 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It's tasteless to have an "****" looking video? Slumber Party is an **** video... :wtfdidusay: Where she licks *** milk :milkney:

Neither videos were tasteless. We will never know why it was scrapped. It'll haunt us forever :meltdown:

But that one was literally an ****, and like I said I like it, but maybe she didn't. Maybe there was a specific scene she didn't like or... And let's not forget there's only one man of interest in SP but there are severals in (not directly but still ) Make me. Can you imagine how it can be too ****?

Literally half the people replying dnt know what my thread is even about its so funny reading ur replies..

im pointing at the people who extremely bashed britney spears herself for what happened to the make me music video

i dnt care whos fault is it

i dnt care why the music video is scrapped

this whole thread is pointing at the people WHO BASHED BRITNEY IN NUMEROUS THREADS

thank you.

18 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

But that one was literally an ****, and like I said I like it, but maybe she didn't. Maybe there was a specific scene she didn't like or... And let's not forget there's only one man of interest in SP but there are severals in (not directly but still ) Make me. Can you imagine how it can be too ****?

From what I saw of the original MM it didn't look like anything she hasn't done before in terms of sexyness. :milkney: :mybodyisready:

I'll always mourn the loss of the original MM video :otears:

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

How can you be so sure? Make me original was tastelessly **** but this is not tacky at all. I love Make Me original video but it was way too much! Just because she cancelled an actual ****-looking music video doesn't mean she doesn't want to be ****.

Because David Lachapelle never do a bad video, he also did Britney 1999 controversial Rolling Stones shoot. It was HUGE back then.

Archived