TO EVERYONE WHO DEFENDED DAVID LACHAPELLE AND SAID MAKE ME WAS SCRAPPED BECAUSE OF BRITNEY..

fatal.attraction

and to everyone who said Britney dropped out from the music video because it was too **** and because she's a mom now and mocked her and the new music video over and over and over until exhale was full of stupid threads:

IN YOUR ******* STUPID FACESS!!..... tumblr_oh083kwnoE1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

if no one wants to make a thread about I WILL.. because u ******* idiots made exhale so annoying with all ur theories about MAKE ME being Britney's fault for dropping out..watch how you'll all turn into a bunch of ******* and deny the fact that u all didnt.

now that slayage party's music video is here you are back again in her wagen saying how good and **** she looks...

you are all a bunch of idiots.. and im insanely mad because i cant forget how much u turned exhale into an actual pregnant women loose in hell blog.. and said that david lachapelle is innocent of all this...

i wish britney banned you all from watching the video since u all dont deseve it tbh..

xoxo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

It was neither Britney's nor David's fault for scrapping the video. The sponsors didn't like the way their products were used so they were forcing them to edit and it was just edited too much and there was no way to edit some scenes the way they wanted so it was scrapped.

Just now, OverprotectedLukey said:

It wasn't David's fault, it wasn't Britney's fault either, i think her label was displeased with the video or her team just decided to scrap it.

alll in all EXHALERS STILL MADE INSANE THREADS about being britney's fault and they dont deserve to stick around.. i was literally didnt mind how the make me video turned out because I KNEW that britney did wats right and that she'll fix things..

and oh hey... SHE DID 

Just now, kin said:

Explain the "i don't like it" footage then. :yesokay:

how is that britney's fault?

did u read my post before replying..??

9 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

It was neither Britney's nor David's fault for scrapping the video. The sponsors didn't like the way their products were used so they were forcing them to edit and it was just edited too much and there was no way to edit some scenes the way they wanted so it was scrapped.

Im beginning to think this is most likely the reason. Like OP said we can see now Britney doesn't have problem with being portrayed super ****.

Or there was some huge drama behind the scenes that caused it...

But exhale is for speculation and MM mv has been oneof the biggest mysteries in a long time so I wouldn't blame anyone for wondering what the heck happened.

9 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I'm sorry but regardless your motives you are being very rude and there's no reason to call everybody in here idiots.

Get over yourself already. You so mad because of what some people were saying on an internet forum ?? Grow up.

arent u mad right now because of an online thread though?? and replying to it telling me to get over myself? :gloss:

6 minutes ago, fatal.attraction said:

arent u mad right now because of an online thread though?? and replying to it telling me to get over myself? :gloss:

Online threads can/should be lovely and entertaining and expose decent manners too. It speaks a lot about the people in it. :yesokay:. Now including me, sadly.:zoomzoom: 

Archived