is Britney able to have another hit these days?

Million Billion

I was looking up a recent video on Billboard web page of two guys predicting Britney's Glory album sales and one of them said: "Britney can easily make a hit with her eyes closed". Well it's paraphrased but that's the idea, he thinks that Britney is still able to make a hit these days.  

What do you guys think? I think that it would be easy for her to team up with Max Martin and release "I wanna go" style-tracks but she prefers to take a different direction of the one she's known for, at least on the last 2 albums. Of course, there are other factors that stop her from having a hit (Vegas + lack of promotion + lack of singles, etc.)  What do you think? 

If someone has the link of that video post it please, I remember it was posted here on exhale but I can't find it. :shameless:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Britney totally can have a hit if the music is good, the vocals are good, the video is iconic, the performances are good, the choreography is good, and if the promo is good. :CPKney: Tbh she could just perform one song, sing it LIVE and it would be so big it would go to #1. Live vocals would be controversial. :quirkney:

14 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

Considering she could have a hit after 2007 and during the femme fatale era, yes. Why do people make ******** posts

Because audiences are changing so fast. Another member once said that in the FF era she was still fresh from her come back and everyone expected her to return to be Primeney. Femme Fatale was 5 years ago, that's such a long time, many things can change. 

If she doesn't piss off the fanbase every single ******* time. Then yes.

i swear she losses more fans than gaining fans every single time she releases a new material. She'd **** things up in every single possible ways.

britards don't you dare say something like "it's the fans' fault for her flopage." :wannadie:

23 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

If she doesn't piss off the fanbase every single ******* time. Then yes.

i swear she losses more fans than gaining fans every single time she releases a new material. She'd **** things up in every single possible ways.

britards don't you dare say something like "it's the fans' fault for her flopage." :wannadie:

I love you for spilling tea non-stop

She just needs one thing: controversy.

the music is excellent, she should just have a controversial video and a controversial performance.

she surely would have a hit.

no more safe videos, no more scrapped videos.

her performing skills are really at the top today but she needs a controversial factor in them, like they were banana, the kiss, 2007 vma outfit...

Archived