is Britney able to have another hit these days?

Million Billion

34 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

If she doesn't piss off the fanbase every single ******* time. Then yes.

i swear she losses more fans than gaining fans every single time she releases a new material. She'd **** things up in every single possible ways.

britards don't you dare say something like "it's the fans' fault for her flopage." :wannadie:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

this would have secured a hit

http://www.click.ro/sites/default/files/medias/2016/08/06/britney-spears-604037.jpg

but no britney decides to play mommy again

18 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

She just needs one thing: controversy.

the music is excellent, she should just have a controversial video and a controversial performance.

she surely would have a hit.

no more safe videos, no more scrapped videos.

her performing skills are really at the top today but she needs a controversial factor in them, like they were banana, the kiss, 2007 vma outfit...

13 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I'm not sure. I'm really confused this era... her material was good and she did lots of promo but no one cared. Her team needs to figure out why no one is checking for Britney anymore and fix that before they think about next hits IMO.

That's the point, she did promote her POM residency, not her album. Some member once said she promotes her celebrity image not her music material and that's what she does. Just look what the VMA's perfomance bring to her, going from #58 back to #17 (+ 41 spots) on Billboard 200. Imagine what it would be like if she actually performs her current material instead of her old hits. Yes, she is making appereances but they are all about her being "funny" + her kids + talking about Vegas + repeating herself about the Glory album: my kids named it Glory/it was very cool/ Selena Gomez was my inspiration. 

Archived