Updated : The true about some featuring

Exhale2000

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On October 6, 2016 at 2:35 PM, button said:

For MM&I it's not a matter of the song being good or bad. She wasted minutes of her screentime at the VMA promoting some old *** song instead of promoting her album. :sofedup:

So basically Larry and Adam are making her do features with artists they also manage as promotion for them. Ugh. :sofedup:

I mean I loved her version I just can't at Beyoncé getting 24 hrs to perform solo and Britney sharing 5 minutes with someone, esp after they hyped her: Idk who's fault it is but she deserved more time,, esp if she was gonna do a cover

i thought I was over this but clearly I'm not :NYsassy:

On 10/7/2016 at 5:25 PM, button said:

I think you should take a closer look at the list. There's It Should be Easy, Tik Tik Boom and SMS. :rihstare:

CWY is great and I hope she does all the collabs she wants (Gwen ect.)

Didn't she also say she's the one who wanted to work with G-Eazy because she heard MM&I? Another win for her and her taste. Poor Larry and his flops. :rihclap:

I quoted OP who said Chillin is the only she wanted. 

And it was clearly meant to be a joke. I don't understand. 

8 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I quoted OP who said Chillin is the only she wanted. 

And it was clearly meant to be a joke. I don't understand. 

what is this post and why are people suddenly in this graveyard... this is so old...ghosts...? go away... :nyheadache:

If I remember right you implied she shouldn't get to choose the collabs and I pointed out that Chillin was better than those gross BJ collabs and the Miley collab that Larry organized. I think that's what happened.

You don't use emojis so idk if you're joking or not. :chershade:

• 2 years later...
On 10/7/2016 at 1:26 AM, xxxtina1990 said:

Looks like Chillin' with You is the only one Britney really wanted :moorangu:

On 10/7/2016 at 5:14 PM, PieceofBritney said:

So it's a good thing she didn't get to choose the rest? 

DO NOT COME FOR MY USERNAME :pleaseshhh:

On 10/7/2016 at 7:55 PM, button said:

CWY is great and I hope she does all the collabs she wants (Gwen ect.)

:comingthru:Now that's taste...

I understand how upset this fan base is right now but you guys can’t pick apart every detail. Britney herself showed so much interest in wanting to collab with G-Eazy. Isn’t that one of the reasons the song’s release got delayed? I could’ve sworn she really wanted Tinashe too. I just don’t see the point you’re trying to make here, OP

The way I look at Glory, especially after the news, is that Britney’s team wanted to “soften the blow” of never giving her creative freedom. She did what she wanted to do with Glory and they pretended like that was going to be enough for her. The way I see it, someone, or everyone, in Britney’s team didn’t like the Make Me video. Say what you want about it, but I have a feeling Brit had a lot of creative control in that one. She’s always had strange ideas for her videos, why would this be an exception? But when that video was scrapped, her drive for the rest of the album went away.

15 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I understand how upset this fan base is right now but you guys can’t pick apart every detail. Britney herself showed so much interest in wanting to collab with G-Eazy. Isn’t that one of the reasons the song’s release got delayed? I could’ve sworn she really wanted Tinashe too. I just don’t see the point you’re trying to make here, OP

The way I look at Glory, especially after the news, is that Britney’s team wanted to “soften the blow” of never giving her creative freedom. She did what she wanted to do with Glory and they pretended like that was going to be enough for her. The way I see it, someone, or everyone, in Britney’s team didn’t like the Make Me video. Say what you want about it, but I have a feeling Brit had a lot of creative control in that one. She’s always had strange ideas for her videos, why would this be an exception? But when that video was scrapped, her drive for the rest of the album went away.

Tinashe was signed to RCA tbh

Archived