Updated : The true about some featuring

Exhale2000

Just wanted to share my conclusion :

Results of Adam Leber and Larry Rudolph :

(Drop Dead) Beautiful --> Sabi was under Dr. Luke's record label named Kemosabe Records (Dr. Luke was the executive producer of Femme Fatale)

Big Fat Bass --> will.i.am sign with Adam Leber and Larry Rudolph

Till The World Ends --> Ke$ha was under Dr. Luke's record label named Kemosabe Records (Dr. Luke was the executive producer of Femme Fatale)

Scream & Shout --> will.i.am was with Adam Leber and Larry Rudolph

SMS (Bangerz) --> Miley Cyrus sign with Adam Leber and Larry Rudolph (for Reign Deer Entertainment [now Maverick])

Tik Tik Boom --> T.I. is managed by Adam Leber and Larry Rudolph (for Reign Deer Entertainment [now Maverick])

Make Me... --> G-Eazy is managed by Adam Leber and Larry Rudolph (for Reign Deer Entertainment [now Maverick])

It Should Be Easy --> will.i.am was the executive producer of Britney Jean

Me Myself & I -->  G-Eazy is managed by Adam Leber and Larry Rudolph (for Reign Deer Entertainment [now Maverick])

Others :

S&M --> RCA 

Pretty Girls --> RCA / T.I.

Tom's Diner --> RCA

Update : Slumber Party --> RCA

Looks like Chillin' with You is the only one Britney really wanted :moorangu:

I'm so sick of seeing Britney used as an advertising platform.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, button said:

For MM&I it's not a matter of the song being good or bad. She wasted minutes of her screentime at the VMA promoting some old *** song instead of promoting her album. :sofedup:

So basically Larry and Adam are making her do features with artists they also manage as promotion for them. Ugh. :sofedup:

This :mhm: I love G-Eazy but the song was already a hit, he didn't need the promo. Britney needs to leave their flop ***** and go independent but honestly I don't think she cares that much anymore :( If this was 2004ney it would be a diff story :idkney:

14 hours ago, button said:

For MM&I it's not a matter of the song being good or bad. She wasted minutes of her screentime at the VMA promoting some old *** song instead of promoting her album. :sofedup:

So basically Larry and Adam are making her do features with artists they also manage as promotion for them. Ugh. :sofedup:

Yes, this is the point..

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

So it's a good thing she didn't get to choose the rest? 

I think you should take a closer look at the list. There's It Should be Easy, Tik Tik Boom and SMS. :rihstare:

CWY is great and I hope she does all the collabs she wants (Gwen ect.)

Didn't she also say she's the one who wanted to work with G-Eazy because she heard MM&I? Another win for her and her taste. Poor Larry and his flops. :rihclap:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived