Glory is out of the top 200 on iTunes US

Artsy Fartsy

1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I don't get how that is even embarrassing when she's already proved herself in the music industry :arianabye:

Ok whatever makes you feel better. that's the go to excuse for everything when she doesn't succeed.

just looking at the hdd chart and names like Barbara Streisand are still selling while Britney's name is nowhere to be found.

i mean if that's what Britney wants then it's fine. Like i said I'm just happy I have bops.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, theraspberry said:

It is frustrating that they arent promoting glory songs but oh well

So true. I'm thrilled that she's finally doing promo again, but it is a little frustrating that she's not really promoting the songs on Glory.

I think to revive this album she needs to release a strong single (like Love Me Down) with a good video. A hit is what she needs.

2 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Ok whatever makes you feel better. that's the go to excuse for everything when she doesn't succeed.

just looking at the hdd chart and names like Barbara Streisand are still selling while Britney's name is nowhere to be found.

i mean if that's what Britney wants then it's fine. Like i said I'm just happy I have bops.

:embarrassed:

Stranger things  :verycool: Two Days ago Was number 21 on my iTunes and last saturday was like 14 on my country and now it doesn't appear on the top 150...  Is it possible to fall as fast as this? Or what is going on? She was on Apple Music banners and it's supposed to have some impacts on sales and streaming... so 

Conspiracy theories??? :receiptswheretho:

10 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Clock ha. And the fact that Brittany said she's aware of the numbers. Oh lord...Britards.. :britdrown: 

Archived