Glory is out of the top 200 on iTunes US

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, PlayingItSafe said:

Single 2 must slay, but Britney will probably choose to release a weaker track and will make an MV as a sequel to Make Me with the annoying dancers and yet more cringe. 

We haven't had a great MV since WB. Just let that sink in. Britney - the most visual artist since MJ and Madonna no longer makes releases good MVs. It's so horrible :idkney:

This! 

That's what happens when your album is fire but you promote old songs instead tbh. :mhm:

But whatever, there's still hope, they just need to chose wisely the second single, record a ******* great music video this time and perform like 1 time on some huge award show with proper production and it's set. :mhm:

I they don't we'll still have a great album on the end of the day so whatever :mhm:

21 minutes ago, britrey said:

Oh no. :(

Where's the iHeart Radio & Apple Music Festivals impact? :( 

I already asked this on another thread and people told me to move on to the next era and to acknowledge this was our Lotus :tiffsniffle::tiffanycries:

I don't want this era to die tbh like we were waiting for a long time and then within 2 months it just ends up :nochillbrit: 

Archived