Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

OH MY GOSH IT'S ALL COMING OUT IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING :yesplease:

The truth always comes out in the end :gobaby:

And can we just talk about how beautiful and young she looks :crying2:

I honestly am stunned and shocked like we literally are getting Britney back, the old and popular Britney who is fierce and will destroy everyone with sales + performances given the right choreography :tiffdrink:

CteCrfrUEAAn0QR.jpg:large  

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, briteen said:

Exactly, It was needed up until the Candies era, she should've been released after Circus (unless she was secretly still crazy) but Jamie and Jason took advantage of it from a business standpoint.....:embarrassney:

I realize this might be a very unpopular post but I want to say it anyway. Britney was going through such a damn hard time. I just can't believe she didn't get a longer time for herself versus putting out an album and doing a tour. It's just wild to think about whether we're talking about a regular person or a celebrity. "I'm having a breakdown but work's on Monday and I gotta be there! Big project to do that week, of course!" 

6 hours ago, briteen said:

I agree, But I also understand that at the time it was necessary to protect her and the kids. It should've ended March 2009, If not by the end of TCS:BS... Sad it is the way Jamie took advantage of it, only from a money-making standpoint :otears:

I can't imagine how shitty of a situation that must be. I'm not naive, I bet so many people try and worm their way into a celebrity's life because they want something (whether it  be money, fame, etc) but to be ****** over by family, it's sickening. 

41 minutes ago, twenty1century said:

The whole conservatorship deal is a real big mystery, and I don't think we'll ever have full answers about that. As much as I understand (not much really :idkney:) of these legal procedures, I think the reason why Britney would be put on a conservatorship is because she would represent a danger for her own life and the others around her (her kids etc). I don't really know if the laws are the same in the US, but where I live people with severe mental illness problems can be put into those sort of deals, to restrict their bank accounts and other things. My point is... do you guys ever wonder if the whole breakdown isn't really something that is in the past (like depression and *****), but something much bigger that she could be dealing for the rest of her live (like some type of schizophrenia or borderline personality disorder)?

Girl John Nash nobel prize had schizophrenia and was in a ward for a long time and didn't get a conservatorship. I know a guy that is in his 40 and had it too, he was in a ward for months and still didn't get a conservatorship. I don't think they give it like this not even to people with bad personalities disorder. I know another person that has relationships, live alone, parents kinda help her, studies and has bad schizo, sometimes has to go to hospital then is released, still no conservatorship. Why would Britney be put in one for so long even if she has something?

You can say for the kids future, but even so, they could keep the financial c-ship and let her free in the personal one. I don't get it really.

6 hours ago, Glory(Hole) said:

I'm going to need Brinty to give a 2 hour long Oprah exclusive interview and serve us that scalding tea. Just let it out mama. You are grown.:donewithit:

Your father should not own you or your assets. Enough is enough. :lessons:

But the shitty thing is they might've used the kids against her. She's probably ready to get it all out in the open but still has to be careful with what she says and how she says it. I have no idea if they held the kids over her head or not: "Record this album, do this tour to show you're doing okay. If you're just sitting on your *** and hiding inside the house they might say you're not well enough to take care of the kids, Britney."

16 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I'm American and don't get it myself tbh. I can absolutely understand when Britney was going through the rough time, something needed to be done for her. I never expected her to still be under this conservatorship NOW. This length of time, it's like they're treating Britney as if she never left the hospital. So I'll be honest and say I have a feeling something isn't on the up and up. 

If something isn't on the up and up, I blame it on this woman. She has FAR too much influence over Jamie:
20z450x.png

0109_spearsrep2_nbc_video-1.jpg

loutaylordina.jpg

I'm imagining she said "like 17" which is about 20-23 in Britney time. Obviously we'll find out how specific she was being but either way she was high AF during most of chaotic lolz but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if she was  maybe not a habitual smoker but a once in awhile thing from ages 17-22 it wouldn't be a big deal either 

2 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I'm imagining she said "like 17" which is about 20-23 in Britney time. Obviously we'll find out how specific she was being but either way she was high AF during most of chaotic lolz but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if she was  maybe not a habitual smoker but a once in awhile thing from ages 17-22 it wouldn't be a big deal either 

I wonder if Kevin used that against her in court?

When did that one really bad (yet funny) clip come out? When they were still together, or after they separated?

12 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

But the shitty thing is they might've used the kids against her. She's probably ready to get it all out in the open but still has to be careful with what she says and how she says it. I have no idea if they held the kids over her head or not: "Record this album, do this tour to show you're doing okay. If you're just sitting on your *** and hiding inside the house they might say you're not well enough to take care of the kids, Britney."

This. It's probably 100% true and it's just sad.

7 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

"Britney time" :rihclap:

Yeah 17 more like 2007 lmaoo

1 hour ago, Patryczon said:

Hey guys, it's the OP here.

Shae was very open during most of the interview. I would even say it was her best studio interview in years! Shae made contact with the audience, she was interacting with the crowd. She made cute "please, don't laugh" when she said something funny to US.

i am honestly still in shock and the fact that Make Me performance was right in front of me.

I mean that main camera was right below me and Britney was looking at me dancing. Can't believe it.

i even started clapping to the song (before chorus) and whole audience started after me. 

Please don't hate me for the excitement... It was honestly one of the most if not THe MOST amazing day of me being Britney fan so far. 

did you scream her name, right? :wannadie:

12 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I wonder if Kevin used that against her in court?

When did that one really bad (yet funny) clip come out? When they were still together, or after they separated?

It came out way before she got pregnant the first time and they had just married (I'm assuming you're referencing the chaotic clip) I think if he did try to use that specific clip against her in court he's an even bigger idiot than I thought because he was also there and also usually high AF so she would've just turned that right around. 

Archived