UK press praising Britney!

SlayOut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
41 minutes ago, nicest guy on exhale said:

People are bitching? That's sad...:verycool:

They are, sis! :crying1: Not just about this, but other facets of the performance. But it's like they're using this failed backflip as evidence that she doesn't know how to dance, she's uninspired, and that she should take a break for a while or even retire! :tiffeyeroll:

It's tragic but again this is Exhale, what should we expect! :ririshade2:

15 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I think it's good for her to venture out so she isn't so comfortable. 

I honestly think she and her team are at least considering a tour, which explains these festivals. 

That's great, but I think it's a sign that she needs to bring different numbers for this kind of performances. She's been doing POM for so long, that when she's on the axis theater, she does it automatically, without thinking. But if they change the stage, if they change lights, the dancers, then that makes her lose the balance; her brain is expecting to do exactly the same she does in Vegas, because a few days of rehearsals cannot beat 3 years of doing it constantly. It would be better and easier to just come up with something completely new altogether, something like what they did at BBMA, so she's like more aware of what she's doing.

She did an awesome job though, for the amount of mishaps she had.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's great, but I think it's a sign that she needs to bring different numbers for this kind of performances. She's been doing POM for so long, that when she's on the axis theater, she does it automatically, without thinking. But if they change the stage, if they change lights, the dancers, then that makes her lose the balance; her brain is expecting to do exactly the same she does in Vegas, because a few days of rehearsals cannot beat 3 years of doing it constantly. It would be better and easier to just come up with something completely new altogether, something like what they did at BBMA, so she's like more aware of what she's doing.

She did an awesome job though, for the amount of mishaps she had.

Yeah, and I also think some of it has to do with jet lag as well, so I don't think it's completely because the new setting/stage threw her off. Didn't she fly in like the afternoon/night before? She didn't miss a beat at the iHeart festival. She did great here, but when she feels 100%, she's on! 

The Sun:

Britney is at her peak right now – one of the world’s greatest ever popstars – and boy she knows how to put on a show.

Metro UK:

The pop superstar absolutely slayed it with a hits-filled set for Apple Music Festival

:carpoolney:

ITV:

How many outfit changes? Britney Spears wows fans at Apple Music Festival

Singer Britney Spears performs as part of the Apple music festival.

Singer Britney Spears performs as part of the Apple Music Festival. Credit: PA

Britney Spears made eight outfit changes and sung hits from all nine of her albums during her highly-anticipated appearance at the Apple Music Festival in London on Tuesday.

The 34-year-old pop star opened her 90-minute set at the Roundhouse in Camden, London, with 'Work *****' before concluding with 'Till The World Ends'.

Britney paused twice to speak to the audience - once mocking the English accent, saying "Oh gosh!" - before inviting a member of the audience on stage with her.Britney Spears was performing as part of the Apple Music Festival.

Britney Spears was performing as part of the Apple Music Festival. Credit: PASinger Britney Spears performs as part of the Apple Music Festival.

Singer Britney Spears performs as part of the Apple Music Festival. Credit: PA

Surrounded by a troupe of energetic dancers, the singer wore a green leotard with a top hat when she came on to the stage.

Other outfits included several sparkly leotards, and at one point a diamond embellished ringmaster's jacket.

To the delight of the screaming crowd, Britney sung her famous hits including 'Baby One More Time', 'Ooop! ...I Did It Again', and 'Toxic'.

Other hits included 'Stronger', '(You Drive Me) Crazy' and 'Boys'.

Fireworks were let off when she left the stage, before she shouted "Thank you London" as gold confetti poured from the ceiling.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-09-28/how-many-outfit-changes-britney-spears-wows-fans-at-apple-music-festival/

Archived