UK press praising Britney!

SlayOut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was about to post some of these amazing UK press reviews... i don't know why most of people on Exhale are having a meltdown over this... what did you expect at this point, to be honest?:beynah:

she put on a great show just like Vegas... it was very delightful for critics and uk fans... no things to criticize (expect the glad it's over and the fail backflip but that was it, we all make mistakes...)

here are some other nice reviews: 

E!Online:

Britney Spears' First London Concert in 5 Years Features Spanking, New Looks and "Incredible" Energy

Fans also couldn't get enough of her "Til the World Ends" performance that ended with a few booty spanks. Perhaps it was the energy in the room. Maybe it was those infectious dance moves. Whatever the case may be, Britney and her dancers couldn't help but have some fun before taking a bow.

(..)

After all, that's how Britney works, *****!

-> http://www.eonline.com/news/798141/britney-spears-first-london-concert-in-5-years-features-spanking-new-looks-and-incredible-energy

Standard.co.uk:

Apple Music Festival, Britney Spears review: Superstar shows why we still want a piece of her

Once as wooden as a rainforest, Britney has been forced by Vegas to up her game, and her high-octane, tightly choreographed 90-minute extravaganza was visually dazzling, says John Aizlewood

(..)

Purists may sneer that Spears is as plastic as aeroplane cutlery, but that misses the point. This was a riot of sound, colour and movement. More important still, from first to last it was fabulous fun.

-> http://www.standard.co.uk/goingout/music/apple-music-festival-britney-spears-review-britney-shows-why-we-still-want-a-piece-of-her-a3355796.html

Telegraph.co.uk:

Britney Spears wows fans at Apple Music Festival with set that spans all nine albums and sees eight outfit changes

The pop star opened the 90 minute set at the Roundhouse in Camden, north London, with Work ***** from her eighth album Britney Jean and ended with Till The World Ends from the seventh Femme Fatale.

Hardly pausing to take a breath, and dancing surrounded by a troupe of energetic dancers throughout, the 34-year-old wore a green sequinned leotard with a top hat as she came on stage.

-> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/britney-spears-wows-fans-at-apple-music-festival-with-set-that-s/

DEAL Y'ALL! :likethat:

see?

WE ARE PROBABLY THE ONLY PEOPLE CRITICIZING HER AMAZING APPLE MUSIC FEST PERFORMANCE! :beynah:

we have to look outside POM Las Vegas show that most of people don't pay attention outside her fanbase and even outside US. let's face it and be real, y'all! :verycool:

let's take a break and bow her once in a while :rihclap:

i love how everytime she does something people in here are like: OMG she was terrible the media are gonna bash her so hard the gp will hate her she ruined everything and the next day the media and the gp love her :hype: for real the only people who didn't like it are people in here and haters who will never compliment her even if she sing totally live and dance like she used to in 2003 :sofedup:

2 minutes ago, andry26 said:

i love how everytime she does something people in here are like: OMG she was terrible the media are gonna bash her so hard the gp will hate her she ruined everything and the next day the media and the gp love her :hype: for real the only people who didn't like it are people in here and haters who will never compliment her even if she sing totally live and dance like she used to in 2003 :sofedup:

:sofedup::sofedup:

Tbh unless you'd seen her do the backflip before you wouldn't even know that was what she was doing.

I was watching it with my partner and I SCREAMED when she nearly fell and he was like "oh what happened, did she lean too far back" 

It just seemed like she was going to lean back and she slipped so it isn't as bad as everyone is making it out to be, i'm just glad she didn't fall

3 hours ago, saicis said:

It's funny how she has an interview with Radio 1 today and BBC basically just spilled the truth tea all over the place.

Nick Grimshaw was at the show (don't know why as he seems to dislike her) so no doubt they're all talking about her lipping, lack of energy, bad dancing etc. and then they'll welcome her to the studio later all smiles and *** kissing.

To be honest I hope they just cut the **** and ask her live on air 'will you ever sing live again?' The girl needs a wake up call.

Larry forgot to pay BBC lol 

Although I havent seen the performance yet but I am sure it would be great since every article is praising the performance and her energy. Not a single article I read complained about the lipsynch or anything. Even the backflip fail is being appreciated that she handled it like a pro. Had she performed a 1-2 more glory songs. This would have been great for her but I am still very happy :)

Luv you brit <3

Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

Yes, GP and press are all praises (Britney slays, Britney stunts, Brit's back,...)....and then you check out exhale and it's a ******* mess and people complain, like WTF :sizeup:

Exactly. There are times I pray that this **** hole of a website shuts down by her team. There is so much negativity here all the time. People are talking about 'Glad, thats over'. We all know Britney and how shes like. She definitely didnt mean that.

Archived