UK press praising Britney!

SlayOut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Told you. Everyone I watched it with loved the performance and was amazed at the production and her energy. The only people that hated it were her own fans. I will always love Britney but I am so ashamed to be a part of this fanbase sometimes.

You are right, I'm a fan since the beginning and I was bored by this performance. I went to the Onyx, Circus Tour, FFT and I loved it. The Onyx was part of her peak, she was greater than the greatest. Always thought she was great actually. Everyone thought she was **** during Circus for instance but she danced way better than right now. The problem is her choreographers. All those arm moves OMG lol, just take a look at the dancers to see that it's below their potential, same goes for Brit who's a great dancer... I hope Vegas is soon over and that she can come back with a better stage direction!

It's funny how she has an interview with Radio 1 today and BBC basically just spilled the truth tea all over the place.

Nick Grimshaw was at the show (don't know why as he seems to dislike her) so no doubt they're all talking about her lipping, lack of energy, bad dancing etc. and then they'll welcome her to the studio later all smiles and *** kissing.

To be honest I hope they just cut the **** and ask her live on air 'will you ever sing live again?' The girl needs a wake up call.

1 hour ago, fabr_argent said:

bbc destroy her a little bit. 

...without the elaborate set pieces of her Vegas production, Spears' shortcomings were left exposed.

Her vocals rarely seemed to be coming from the microphone, while her dancing lacked attitude and bite.

The choreography was over-reliant on hand gestures; and Spears showed a tendency to slip in and out of time, like a clockwork doll whose mechanism had worn out.

No lies detected. :truthtea: 

But yes, the writer must be a hater and lead an unhappy and sad life too :drinky:

PS:  Among the fans joining in with the Britney karaoke...:queenie:

Archived