UK press praising Britney!

SlayOut

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PervertedSaint said:

Exactly. There are times I pray that this **** hole of a website shuts down by her team. There is so much negativity here all the time. People are talking about 'Glad, thats over'. We all know Britney and how shes like. She definitely didnt mean that.

Oh I know, They ask for her to be more spontaneous and fun and then she goes and says something funny and they mad :rude2me:

I have only seen bootleg vids and it's freakin flawless. 

It's like the Rock In Rio Lisboa footage from the OHT (Reduced stage size, minimal props and 2 songs cut) but only with the best camera work since idk when.

Exhale can become disgusting sometimes. The GP ate it up because it's a great show since they don't care about a misstep or a less energetic move when the whole show is good.

1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yes, GP and press are all praises (Britney slays, Britney stunts, Brit's back,...)....and then you check out exhale and it's a ******* mess and people complain, like WTF :sizeup:

I dont take this forum seriously anyway so its ok for me, I know she slayed

Archived