UK press praising Britney!

SlayOut

• Super Mods

landscape-1475017081-brit3.jpg

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a809334/britney-spears-historic-apple-music-festival-setlist/?utm_content=bufferecdb6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=maintwitterpost

"From what we can gather, one of Brit's back-up dancers came in at the wrong angle for a lift and the pop queen shooed him away rather than risk a Madonna situation."

"It's a good time to be in the Britney Fan Army. Now bow before your queen."

Pressedhale will still pressed while the GP praises her! :queenflopga:

Delusion is a disease *******, get well soon!!!!!!!! <3 xoxo :mcwave:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

It's pretty bad that the GP treats her better than some of her own fans :rihclap:

But yes nothing can stop Britney from slaying the world with her legendary performance :pumped:

I think the "fans" that are having meltdowns fail to realize that people attending these festivals and watching them online are not the same people here that constantly check of POM updates every night and obsess over her M&G photos, her make up, hair, etc. before show time. They fail to realize that just because they've seen these performance hundreds of times at different angles doesn't mean that it isn't entertaining to someone that is seeing it for the first time. I remember when exhale was going crazy over the BOM rehearsal video and praising the choreographer-- but now that they've seen it many times on stage, they're tired of it and think it's "boring." It's fine to complain about seeing it many times, but complaining that Britney is showcasing it to people that have not seen it is just plain stupid. And the people viewing these performances for the first time online or live in person are really loving it and praising it, which shows a lot. So these people melting down need to take a break from the the computer and get some fresh air. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, anakinskywalker said:

It wasn't even his fault but the Queen can't be blamed so that's ok U1lT26j.gif

Critics and general viewers of the Apple Music Festival (not necessarily fans) voiced how concerned that moment made them and voiced how glad they were that she's OK.

Meanwhile on Exhale, so many members would rather bash her for not going through with the flip or blame her for the misstep since she does the move during POM. The fact people on here are so thirsty to place the blame solely on Britney is kinda disturbing. :ipass: But Exhale will be Exhale...

3 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I think the "fans" that are having meltdowns fail to realize that people attending these festivals and watching them online are not the same people here that constantly check of POM updates every night and obsess over her M&G photos, her make up, hair, etc. before show time. They fail to realize that just because they've seen these performance hundreds of times at different angles doesn't mean that it isn't entertaining to someone that is seeing it for the first time. I remember when exhale was going crazy over the BOM rehearsal video and praising the choreographer-- but now that they've seen it many times on stage, they're tired of it and think it's "boring." It's fine to complain about seeing it many times, but complaining that Britney is showcasing it to people that have not seen it is just plain stupid. And the people viewing these performances for the first time online or live in person are really loving it and praising it, which shows a lot. So these people melting down need to take a break from the the computer and get some fresh air. 

This is exactly true.  I haven't even watched any POM shows in awhile since I went to the show in April of 2014, so I am quite impressed!  I think she looks amazing, and I am super excited to see these new performances.  It reminds me of old Britney, and that is who she needs to be winning back.  The fans that have always loved Britney, but forgot she even existed.  This is all helping a lot, and from what I hear from a couple people that went that I know, they said the crowd during and after the show were amazing and that everyone had the time of their life.  This is true because I remember how excited and happy everyone was after the Vegas show.  Go Britney!!

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Critics and general viewers of the Apple Music Festival (not necessarily fans) voiced how concerned that moment made them and voiced how glad they were that she's OK.

Meanwhile on Exhale, so many members would rather bash her for not going through with the flip or blame her for the misstep since she does the move during POM. The fact people on here are so thirsty to place the blame solely on Britney is kinda disturbing. :ipass: But Exhale will be Exhale...

People are bitching? That's sad...:verycool:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

True the gp loves her so much if only they would buy Glory

Anyway I think it was both the dancer and Britney's fault, I'm sure no one here would've liked to see her fall or sth worse but that's just me 

We'll wait and see! At least they have a better attitude then some members here! :queenflopga: 

1 minute ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

this picture is beautiful

honestly I was slayed upon seeing it! :wontcry: 

26 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

landscape-1475017081-brit3.jpg

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a809334/britney-spears-historic-apple-music-festival-setlist/?utm_content=bufferecdb6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=maintwitterpost

"From what we can gather, one of Brit's back-up dancers came in at the wrong angle for a lift and the pop queen shooed him away rather than risk a Madonna situation."

"It's a good time to be in the Britney Fan Army. Now bow before your queen."

Pressedhale will still pressed while the GP praises her! :queenflopga:

Delusion is a disease *******, get well soon!!!!!!!! <3 xoxo :mcwave:

Slay but What's a Madonna situation? :comingthru:

7 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

giphy.gif

this moment scared me.  

:o I missed the end of the show. I only had one hour of lunch left, so the last thing I saw was Do Somethin'.

Where tf was Chase?

Overall I noticed she seemed very distracted this time, for things beyond her control. Again, as I said the other day with iHeartRadio is a double edged sword to bring the POM numbers, but not bringing them exactly as they are (which is impossible of course, and thus is better to come up with something completely new). Her brain and body are so used to that stage, the distances, the angles, the moves, that even a slightly change, in this case, the dancer,  makes her feel completely out of place.

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:o I missed the end of the show. I only had one hour of lunch left, so the last thing I saw was Do Somethin'.

Where tf was Chase?

Overall I noticed she seemed very distracted this time, for things beyond her control. Again, as I said the other day with iHeartRadio is a double edged sword to bring the POM numbers, but not bringing them exactly as they are (which is impossible of course, and thus is better to come up with something completely new). Her brain and body are so used to that stage, the distances, the angles, the moves, that even a slightly change, in this case, the dancer,  makes her feel completely out of place.

I think it's good for her to venture out so she isn't so comfortable. 

I honestly think she and her team are at least considering a tour, which explains these festivals. 

Archived