You know an album is good..

Guest Dexmorgan89

Guest Dexmorgan89

When its absolutely impossible to come up with Top 3!! After a lot of thinking here is my Top 5 (In order of preference) 

1. If i'm Dancing - An absolute sure shot smasher, Should have been the First single or atleast second, IMO (People expect Brit to come up with Club Bangers, this would have insured success)

2. Make me - This caught me by surprise quite honestly. My expectations where down the drain post Pretty Girls, but this restored my faith in her again. I infact quite enjoy the rap bit too. 

3. Man on the moon - I listen to this daily without fail post work. Its been a stresfull month at work and this plays everyday when I come back from work and freshen up. 

4. Invitation - If make me was a surprise, this song was a living proof of awesomeness and unpredictable talent house that is the Legendary Miss Britney Spears. I am blown away by how good this song is. A beer, good speakers and dim lights with this playing = The mother effing definition of chill. 

5. Liar - Excellent vocals, catchy beats and that raw attitude she has while singing. It was a tough call between this and DYWCO but Liar makes the bit by just a shade. 

This is my opinion. A pint of Bud in my hands and Slumber Party blasting on the speakers as I type this, Let me know about your list folks :) 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dexmorgan89
2 minutes ago, GaSt said:

I don't get the If I'm Dancing praise, I respect you guys, but I don't think it's that great

I understand what you mean, for me it has all the ingredients of a party anthem/ summer anthem, I was at a friends birthday last weekend, we all drank and danced, I played If i'm dancing and I **** you not, it was played atleast 5 times in 2 hours. Each and every person asked me about it later. I am not saying this is any parameter but at this stage a club banger would have cemented Brit's success even further.  

Guest Dexmorgan89
2 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Mine are:

Make Me

Slumber Party

Love Me Down

Liar 

and 

the rest of the albums

Such a pop perfection :queenflopga:

I see what you did there!! Not that I am complaining! The album is a master piece in my opinion and trust me I dont use that word easily. :carpoolney:

Guest Dexmorgan89
Just now, WholeHawaii said:

1. Man on the Moon

2. Slumber Party

3. Just Like Me

4. Liar

5. If I'm Dancing

:lustney::comingthru::lustney:

aaannd I'm listening to Liaaaar as I type this :CPKney:

I think I should slow down on the Budweiser consumption :embarrassney:

Guest Dexmorgan89
2 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

1. Do You Wanna Come Over?

2. Liar

3. Love Me Down

4. Slumber Party

5. Just Luv Me

My number one has been consistent since release but the other four switch positions all the time... it's tough.

I hear you. I am Team DYWCO for single two ( cause I know IAD would never be a single) .  She needs a fast paced,  dance number to get people's attention. DYWCO with a good video will gain public interest for sure.

Guest Dexmorgan89
2 minutes ago, Glacial said:

my top 5 right now is roughly:

1. Slumber Party, No Seas Cortes

2. Just Like Me, Man On The Moon

3. Invitation, Clumsy

4. Better

5. Love Me Down 

:carpoolney:

No Seas Cortes has me moving like :feelingmyself::carpoolney:

1 minute ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

I hear you. I am Team DYWCO for single two ( cause I know IAD would never be a single) .  She needs a fast paced,  dance number to get people's attention. DYWCO with a good video will gain public interest for sure.

Agreed completely. Exhalers are over DYWCO because we got it early, but Britney loves the song and always seems to have a blast performing it, the audience reaction to it at iHeart was really, really good, and it just sounds different (in a good way) from all the same-ish stuff on the radio right now. Plus the vibe of it is just classic Britney, the song gives me some solid Toxic tease, it's not ahead of its time like Toxic was but it really has the potential to be a smash if the video for it is good.

I'm here for Liar or Love Me Down for single 2 as well, but DYWCO is my dream pick. If I'm Dancing is awesome, but I doubt it would do well as a single at all... could be wrong though.

Guest Dexmorgan89
3 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

Agreed completely. Exhalers are over DYWCO because we got it early, but Britney loves the song and always seems to have a blast performing it, the audience reaction to it at iHeart was really, really good, and it just sounds different (in a good way) from all the same-ish stuff on the radio right now. Plus the vibe of it is just classic Britney, the song gives me some solid Toxic tease, it's not ahead of its time like Toxic was but it really has the potential to be a smash if the video for it is good.

I'm here for Liar or Love Me Down for single 2 as well, but DYWCO is my dream pick. If I'm Dancing is awesome, but I doubt it would do well as a single at all... could be wrong though.

I agree with mostly everything you wrote. DYWCO for single 2! :comingthru:

I have to say that Glory is probably my most favorite album since Oops!. I cannot stop listening to it. I didn't do this with BJ, FF, Circus, etc. I just love it oh so much!

My top 5 faves:

1) Invitation - The first time I listened to it I had tears in my eyes. It's so ******* beautiful.

2) Make Me - This song really grew on me. I didn't care too much for it at first, but when I watched Britney perform it at the VMAs I fell in love with it.

3) Better - This is my JAM! 

4) If I'm Dancing - Such an awesome, playful, JAM! Love it!

5) Hard to Forget Ya - It reminds me of old Britney. Love it!

My order keeps changing because I love the album but right now my top favs are

1. Man on the Moon
  2. If I'm Dancing
  3. Make me
  4. Mood ring
  5. Slumber party

And then

• 6. Just like me
  • 7. Liar
  • 8. Just Luv me
  • 9. Love me down
  • 10. Do yo wanna come over

As for as singles? I want Man on the Moon :p But I'm team I love the whole album and have no idea what radio would love from Britney. They just need to make sure they have a killer video for the fans. 

24 minutes ago, Dexmorgan89 said:

I understand what you mean, for me it has all the ingredients of a party anthem/ summer anthem, I was at a friends birthday last weekend, we all drank and danced, I played If i'm dancing and I **** you not, it was played atleast 5 times in 2 hours. Each and every person asked me about it later. I am not saying this is any parameter but at this stage a club banger would have cemented Brit's success even further.  

That's the effect it has on everyone I play it for too! People ask me 'who's this?'

I don't get why some fans can't dig it. It's funky, fresh, different yet current, catchy as hell and just makes you want to dance. If she had come back with that as a first single I would have been dumbfounded.

I honestly think it would be huge.

Archived