Alleged Apple Music Festival Setlist Claims Britney Will Perform "Slumber Party"

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-slumber-party-apple-music

Britney's purported Apple Music Festival setlist claims the pop star is adding "Slumber Party" to the mix.

Britney lit up the stage at the iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas this past weekend just days before her set at the Apple Music Festival in London on Tuesday (Sep. 27). Most likely, the princess of pop will perform the same set she rocked over the weekend, which included "Work *****," "Womanizer," Glory promotional single "Do You Wanna Come Over?", a Missy Elliott dance medley, "Toxic," "Stronger," "Slave 4 U," "Crazy" and the VMA "Make Me" remix with G-Eazy. But is there a chance she's changing it up for the next festival? According to this alleged print-out, she'll throw in “Breathe On Me / “Touch Of My Hand” and, most curiously, perform for the first time Glory standout track “Slumber Party.”

Take this with a grain of salt: (1) the Twitter account this originally appeared on is known to troll. (2) Did she have enough time to rehearse two different sets for two different music festivals? Not likely. (3) Remove "Slave 4 U?" I don't think so...

Are you here for a "Slumber Party" performance? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, breatheonher said:

Uuggh if she's gonna do POM stuff she needs to do stuff that she hasn't performed outside of it already. Get rid of BOM/TOM and Stronger/Crazy and add Gimme More, Slave just cuz Slave needs to be there, Break the Ice, and Piece of Me:rude2me:

yeah, she should mix the things tbh....

HIAM 

TTWE 

Slumber Party

Better

Break The Ice/Gimme More

Slave 

Make Me 

SHE HAS ONE OF THE BEST DISCOGRAPHY SHE SHOULD JUST DO SOMETHING FRESH, NOT THE SAME WORK ***** AND WOMANIZER INTRO. 

9 minutes ago, OoopsBitch! said:

If she had rehearsed a performance for slumber party she would've performed it on iheart radio as well tbh

but I'd be happy if she proved me wrong

Maybe she hasn't and she's gonna stand there doing some hairflips and miming with the vocals of the album :pieceofwhat:

Archived