Alleged Apple Music Festival Setlist Claims Britney Will Perform "Slumber Party"

Jordan Miller

44 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Fake as hell. She's going to perform the same set she did at iHeart. 

If anything she'll take something out, not replace a song with a whole other one!

:ririshade2:

she will just add more of the POM songs. not subtract. its a longer set list. at least from all the apple music festivals, theyve been around an hour long. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Zeik89 said:

I have serious doubts about her ability to effectively lip sych to a new song. She can't even manage the "all I want is what you want" part of DYWCO. Now not only do we have to accept that she will always lip-sych, we have to accept that she can't do it well.

I'm DYING lololol

TBF I always **** up the all i want is what you want part in DYWCO. I never know which comes first, but I suppose if I sang the song I Would learn lmao

in all honesty since shes going to UK...I think she should consider doing her biggest hits over there plus new Glory:

baby one more time/Oops I did it again

Womanizer

Born to make you happy

Just Luv Me

Everytime

Gimme More

Piece of Me

Scream & Shout/Do You Wanna Come Over

Im a slave 4 u

Slumber Party

Toxic

Stronger/Crazy/Till the world ends

Make Me...

"Take this with a grain of salt: (1) the Twitter account this originally appeared on is known to troll..."

Okay then why the fk did you even post this picture?  What makes them reliable in the slightest?  I could have posted the same fake picture... does that make me a source?

On 9/26/2016 at 4:35 AM, GetBack98 said:

Apple Music Festival it's at least one hour long tho  :rihstare:

she gonna do snack breaks in between :shadelaugh: jk tho. i hope this is fake, we gotta see more. i am wishing shed perform GM cause the GP needs to see her slay that. id love for her to do slumber party too :crying1:

On 25/9/2016 at 3:37 PM, Style. said:

yeah, she should mix the things tbh....

HIAM 

TTWE 

Slumber Party

Better

Break The Ice/Gimme More

Slave 

Make Me 

SHE HAS ONE OF THE BEST DISCOGRAPHY SHE SHOULD JUST DO SOMETHING FRESH, NOT THE SAME WORK ***** AND WOMANIZER INTRO. 

THIS!! 

HIAM would be an amazing intro!! And I would really like her team replace crazy/stronger with Gimme More/ overprotected/

And I Love rock and roll with my prerogative.

But I know that won't happen and I'm still very excited about this performance tbh!! 

On 9/26/2016 at 1:37 AM, Style. said:

yeah, she should mix the things tbh....

HIAM 

TTWE 

Slumber Party

Better

Break The Ice/Gimme More

Slave 

Make Me 

SHE HAS ONE OF THE BEST DISCOGRAPHY SHE SHOULD JUST DO SOMETHING FRESH, NOT THE SAME WORK ***** AND WOMANIZER INTRO. 

:bow: why can't YOU make her official set lists!!!! I love everything about this one! :bigkiss:

6 minutes ago, Zinaida Zazekina said:

THIS!! 

HIAM would be an amazing intro!! And I would really like her team replace crazy/stronger with Gimme More/ overprotected/

And I Love rock and roll with my prerogative.

But I know that won't happen and I'm still very excited about this performance tbh!! 

My prerogative would be a nice touch :bwink: totally agree

7 hours ago, carlitos'crib said:

Oh God same old performances over and over....
At least I hope she looks hot

I hate to break it to you but that's how it always is, with everyone, even Britney used to perform MATM, Toxic or even Slave 4 U with the exact same routine in every show but the point is reaching out to different audiences, she isn't doing it for fans who'd been obsessing over pom show for 3 years.

Archived