Alleged Apple Music Festival Setlist Claims Britney Will Perform "Slumber Party"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Aphroditeney said:

Can she just ditch Work ***** already? It has mediocre choreo, and also it's a mediocre song tbh. Many other songs deserved to be performed more.Β :tiffsmoke:

ikr? I ******* love WB and Womanizer, she should just add HIAM as a intro and TTWE as a last act!Β :rude2me:

Β 

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Stronger and Crazy?Β :zoomzoom:Β :zoomzoom:Β :zoomzoom:

Good songs, but the choreo is awful!Β :idkney:

i think she will do the same thing she did on i heart radio and maybe if it's gonna be longer they will add some song from POM like BOMT/Oops, BOM/TOMH, till the world endsΒ and hopefully Gimme more and Break the ice, i don't think she'll do other songs from Glory, if she rehearsed new song to promote why wouldn't she do that on i heart radio?

16 hours ago, Miss Cootie said:

Im sure the gays who call her knee wouldnt appreciate people calling them "receeding hairline" or "Male Pattern Baldness"

:blol:

9 minutes ago, andry26 said:

i think she will do the same thing she did on i heart radio and maybe if it's gonna be longer they will add some song from POM like BOMT/Oops, BOM/TOMH, till the world endsΒ and hopefully Gimme more and Break the ice, i don't think she'll do other songs from Glory, if she rehearsed new song to promote why wouldn't she do that on i heart radio?

Finally some common sense

6 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

She's gonna tap her knee while "singing" Everytime. Bookmark me.:makesomenoise:

I doubt she will do the knee tapping while singing Everytime actually. She can't sing properly when doing such intensive dancing :uknowit:Β No performer can physically do it :uknowit:Β 

56 minutes ago, Janice Litman said:

If she is planning to perform from Piece of Me, why doesn't she perform Gimme More?:yesplease:

It is definitelyΒ the best performance overallΒ of POM and the song is a big hit I don't get it.:beynah:

I know right and MATM 2.0 and BTI 1.0Β 

I dont get itΒ :idkney:

Archived