BRITNEY INVITES BRAZILIAN DJ TO MAKE THE "MAKE ME" OFFICIAL REMIX. LISTEN

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
Just now, OutrageousMoi said:

RIGHT?????

I'm wondering if she's gonna release a video for it. That would be EPIC.

I mean his remix sounds amazing!!!! 14j8ff5.gif But we all know Gretchen would scalp us too!!! 2mxljr7.jpg

Yaaaaaaasssss we should get a Change.com petition going for a Gretchen Make Me video!!!! 10migdh.jpg

Official remix? Unless it gets its own video and an official release (like YDMC Stop! Remix, Boys Co-Ed Remix, Overprotected Darkchild Remix, Criminal's Single Mix and the S&S Hit-Boy Remix), it's not an official remix. (MATM's Desi Kulcha remix, S&M's remix feat. Britney, TTWE's Nicki/Ke$ha remix and Perfume's Dreaming Mix are official remixes, too... I guess)

And unless the MM remix gets the original video and a single release, I ain't here for more Make Me! On to single two! It's coming up on three months since release, the next single should've been at least announced by now, with single artwork in a week or two, followed by official release, music video and performances. :lessons: 

Archived