Britney is negotiating for a HUGE EVENT!

TheGloryBritney

15 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Madonna did. No one noticed.

Katy Perry did, no one noticed.

(And for those of you who will say that KP's superbowl was in live, listen closer, not a single note live, I do believe it's 98% pre-recorded vocals, which I'm okay with !)

everyone knew that madonna lipsynched but nobody really cared because it was a great show

but in britney's case she will be dragged no matter what she does 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 hours ago, button said:

2004 had the ABC special+the Onyx Hotel tour and 2005 had the amazingly energetic Do Somethin' video.

She's nowhere near that level nowadays.

Actually during the Circus tour she performed at certain points better than she is today. :beynah:

The delusion :orangu:

People like you will never be happy no matter how much she improves. Go back to watching the Bloated Fatale tour then. 

2 hours ago, button said:

Can we count the Do Somethin video btw? And wasn't she a bit better during Circus? :beynah:

I'm trying to keep the thread alive so I'm engaging in a discussion with you, I hope you don't mind that.

No I like when fans talk as opposed to flame lol

Honestly DS was an ok video for me, but Womanizer, Circus, IUSA, all FF and WB were a different league from Do something.

I became a fan during Circus, so I loved it, but people have a very skewed perception of it-- she simply didn't dance. Work ***** is better than any routine she had that era, hands down, never mind the show as a whole, especially since the revamp started. Yeah she had some great nights in circus (and FFT I believe), but to me Britney had been so consistent since mermaid hair last summer and consistency is what we completely lacked since ITZ. 

Right now her body is amazing, music is great and performances are consistently of a good standard. 

29 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Madonna did. No one noticed.

Katy Perry did, no one noticed.

(And for those of you who will say that KP's superbowl was in live, listen closer, not a single note live, I do believe it's 98% pre-recorded vocals, which I'm okay with !)

Yeah but even if it's pre-recorded vocals, people will listen carefully to drag her without caring whoever did the same thing because those other artists at least sing live in other performances, Britney always lipsyncs. :(

45 minutes ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

The delusion :orangu:

People like you will never be happy no matter how much she improves. Go back to watching the Bloated Fatale tour then. 

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/727772-britney-is-negotiating-for-a-huge-event/&do=findComment&comment=15606897

What can top what I mentioned from 2016ney?

Sure there's a huge improvement from FF/BJ performances and I'm proud of her but Circus is the closest thing we had to Primeney after the breakdown in my opinion.  :beynah:

2 hours ago, Fræk said:

Don't worry honey... I don't know about before but nowadays everybody must lip sync it's just to ensure everything's perfect and to avoid any issues. 

It's always been that way! Even Whitney and Mariah lipped the Super Bowl... The only one who did it live was XTina and she failed terribly and couldn't even remember the words LOL 

Archived