Britney is negotiating for a HUGE EVENT!

TheGloryBritney

4 hours ago, saicis said:

It won't be unfair though. She would lip and probably do the arm choreo again, so why exactly would it be unfair?

There are plenty of artists out there dying to do something like the Superbowl and they'd rehearse their ***** off and make sure to give it their all. I think it's fair if they don't even ask Britney, unless it's to embarrass her like the VMA's did. 

She and her team aren't making moves as if they truly wanted it. If she did she'd be ramping up the choreography during these latest promo performances not watering down the dancing and pre-record vocals. Stuff that will make her performances better and show she's in the same class as previous performers like Beyonce, Madonna, Bruno Mars. Her team wants it because they're greedy but she doesn't need that pressure. These performances at iheart & bbmas are fan pleasers but aren't at a Superbowl level.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever threw out Coachella, please stop. It is not Coachella, that is not the place for her and no one going to Coachella would want her there (other than me and my friends I force to stan :letitburn:)

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show would be cute, but their ratings are down and she wouldn't have competition for that.

I really feel it's the super bowl, it's the only thing that would make sense :lustney: I hope it is omg 

4 hours ago, button said:

Would Britney really find competition in booking Coachella or Victoria's secret stuff you're all talking about? And isn't there a dozen of performers at Coachella?

Since the Gaga announcement is still not out, it's obviously the Super Bowl. That's the only thing Britney Spears would have to negotiate for.

I'll believe it when I see it. Like I said in my post, I'm not getting my hopes up for anything, I just expressed an opinion on the options others put forth minus the Super Bowl itself. There's rumors of the Super Bowl every year, like someone else pointed out. I don't care how reliable Goldsoundz is (and I'm noting that he never mentioned the Super Bowl at all), at least this way I won't have a meltdown when it doesn't come to pass. :saycheese:

6 hours ago, blue.monopoly said:

She and her team aren't making moves as if they truly wanted it. If she did she'd be ramping up the choreography during these latest promo performances not watering down the dancing and pre-record vocals. Stuff that will make her performances better and show she's in the same class as previous performers like Beyonce, Madonna, Bruno Mars. Her team wants it because they're greedy but she doesn't need that pressure. These performances at iheart & bbmas are fan pleasers but aren't at a Superbowl level.

True, but like you said her team are greedy. They'd rather send her out to do the Superbowl, knowing she'll get destroyed by the press and GP, than have her not do it.

I hope she doesn't do it because it could very well be a situation similar to Janet jackson, only that Britney wouldn't show her *****, she'd show her *** (metaphorically). It's a bad move for someone who barely dances and lip-syncs constantly. 

Archived