Britney is negotiating for a HUGE EVENT!

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only real 'HUGE' events showcasing music acts are:

Olympics - 800 million+ viewers  but that's not gonna happen any time soon

Superbowl - approx 120 million viewers  most likely of the three, lbr

Eurovision - approx 200 million viewers  best way to bump up interest in Europe, just look at JT's last hit there

I would DIE if she decides to do Superbowl, but lbr - Britney would have to step up her game like really hard. People are gonna drag her if she's gonna lipsync the whole thing, but even if she do it - her dancing must be on point. Imagine coming there with something like Today Show level :gloria:

But I believe in her! When she puts her mind into something, she could do anything I think!

I hope she isn't doing SuperBowl. I love that she has fire and wants to promote and do all this stuff but she needs a PROFESSIONAL approach to it. Lipsynching out of point and waving hands is doing more damage than good. If she want's to do it, she needs to at least PRERECORD her vocals. :idkney:

3 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Her last performance from Onyx was Summer 2004, her next performance was house of blues tour, so yes, I believe she's performing better than she has since summer 2004 = over a decade.

I'm still saying overall she's not at the level for Super Bowl, so I don't understand what you're getting at :rude2me:

Can we count the Do Somethin video btw? And wasn't she a bit better during Circus? :beynah:

I'm trying to keep the thread alive so I'm engaging in a discussion with you, I hope you don't mind that.

Archived