Britney is negotiating for a HUGE EVENT!

TheGloryBritney

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

Superbowl :wendycry:

I hope performs with Gaga tho the pressure would be too much 

I think performing with Gaga would be awful. Gaga would be singing live with huge energy, probably a crazy stunt or two.

Putting the two onstage together would just highlight how safe and contained a performer Britney is.

I'm not dragging, Brit is performing better than she has in over a decade, but if she went out and lipsynched to CD vocals and performed an armney/Zumba ish routine with no big gimmick she would draw veryyyy unfavourable comparisons I think.

2 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I think performing with Gaga would be awful. Gaga would be singing live with huge energy, probably a crazy stunt or two.

Putting the two onstage oheyher would just highlight how safe and contained a performer Britney is.

I'm not dragging, Brit is performing better than she is in over a decade, but if she went out and lipsynched to CD vocals and performed an armney/Zumba ish routine with no big gimmick she would draw veryyyy unfavourable comparisons I think.

A decade ago was 2006. Over a decade ago... 2005? 2004? Are you sure about what you're saying? :beynah:

36 minutes ago, button said:

Tbh I'm also worried. I wish she had headlined the SB in 2003 or 2004. :britannoyed:

I know :nyheadache: 

Now it's missing the passion, her iconic outfits, the energy, the hunger to succeed, to be the best.. The music for her means only "work", a job... wich is fine, but I don't want her to do the Superbowl after Madonna and Beyonce. 

3 minutes ago, button said:

A decade ago was 2006. Over a decade ago... 2005? 2004? Are you sure about what you're saying? :beynah:

Her last performance from Onyx was Summer 2004, her next performance was house of blues tour, so yes, I believe she's performing better than she has since summer 2004 = over a decade.

I'm still saying overall she's not at the level for Super Bowl, so I don't understand what you're getting at :rude2me:

Archived