One of the main problems with her choreo nowadays

Guest ItsNathanbitch

14 hours ago, Million Billion said:

The thing is that now she's more into girly and feminine moves than hardcore choreographies. I love HIAM & TTWE choreographies because they were more manly, just look at the GM/BTI 2013 performances, those were the moves Primeney used to effortlessly execute. On the other side, WB was a hardcore dance track but its choreography was still very girly, I mean, I love it as it is but some more hardcore moves would have suited it great. :comingthru:

What's GM/BTI??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, alexdaily said:

Please!! Who could be like the Karen of the dance world?? :tifftear: I don't really know about choreographers besides the ones who already worked with her :juggingu: At this point I would take even the Squared Division (they choreographed WB, the old BTI routine, etc).

Tina Landon did wonders for Janet during janet./The Velvet Rope eras. Kept some elements of the hard militant routines of Rhythm Nation but incorporated **** fluid moves into her routines 

14 hours ago, Million Billion said:

The thing is that now she's more into girly and feminine moves than hardcore choreographies. I love HIAM & TTWE choreographies because they were more manly, just look at the GM/BTI 2013 performances, those were the moves Primeney used to effortlessly execute. On the other side, WB was a hardcore dance track but its choreography was still very girly, I mean, I love it as it is but some more hardcore moves would have suited it great. :comingthru:

I disagree 100% about her old choreos and primeney were more manly type choreos. are u seriously? it was hardcore but 100% feminine, had super janet jackson vibe plus britney own vibe. Now I dont call the choreos more "girl" I call it sassy and zumba

1 hour ago, britbrit975 said:

I have a feeling britney asks for it this way, I have a hard time believing anyone wud purposely choreograph this way. Have a feeling she just says "this is too hard" or she asks for choreography that isn't too intense, i got that impresison when i watched her practice the Toxic choreogepahy during the BJ documentary, it was so basic compared to the original toxic choreography and she asked for a water break like right away.

It's almost like they went "can you choreograph a 2 hour show for her backup dancers, then give her 20 minutes of choregraphy scattered throughout the show, and the in between find ways she can walk around the stage" lmao

yes, she had very long break (she didn't dance like 3 years till vma 07), ask professional dancer, they have to train all the time or they will lose their skills and then the lack of passion+armography since 09, she wouldnt handle DWAD right now for example, it's too intense, she really needs these breaks and walking...
I don't expect Boys original choreo with 2 dance breaks but her choreographers could do proper and not hard choreo for a slow (!!!) song like MM but no, they give her awkward repetitive moves! no wonder she loses interest so quickly
she needs to find new style 

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

yes, she had very long break (she didn't dance like 3 years till vma 07), ask professional dancer, they have to train all the time or they will lose their skills and then the lack of passion+armography since 09, she wouldnt handle DWAD right now for example, it's too intense, she really needs these breaks and walking...
I don't expect Boys original choreo with 2 dance breaks but her choreographers could do proper and not hard choreo for a slow (!!!) song like MM but no, they give her awkward repetitive moves! no wonder she loses interest so quickly

this! I also dont expect britney dancing like primeney but her choreos nowadays are really really bad and cheapy (that knee part on MM is so cringe it makes me want to slap who thought it would look nice) and I truly believe she could do much better than that

2 hours ago, tsss said:

If an Olympian athlete can get injured, recover, and compete again, a dancer can too. I love Brit it's why I'm here...but let's not blow smoke. She has been in Vegas for 2 years she can dance as much as she is willing.

11 hours ago, neyKEN said:

She really need to hire a choreographer who doesn't just provide choreo but also understand her body, what's the best style of moves for her because that's what Andre, Brian and Wade have that her recent choreographer doesn't. 

I feel like the choreographers now choreograph the songs for themselves and then tell their client who happens to be Britney, what to do. When before the Choreographers choreographed while teaching Britney it at the same time and tweaking it as they went along based on her "skills"

5 hours ago, Curious_1110 said:

What's GM/BTI??

Gimme more and Break the ice, DUH! :chershade: 

5 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

I disagree 100% about her old choreos and primeney were more manly type choreos. are u seriously? it was hardcore but 100% feminine, had super janet jackson vibe plus britney own vibe. Now I dont call the choreos more "girl" I call it sassy and zumba

I do agree with you, sassy and zumba :lanacackle:

By manly I mean this, she used to do very fierce and sharp moves.

I wouldn't like to be racist but there's no other white girl who moves like this:

e629285f-6cb4-4ef2-af2a-d68e5670c4b3.gif 

3.gif 

tumblr_m0w5grcJoB1qctu8zo1_400.gif 

200.gif 

Some of you are so delusional saying "the choreography is stiff" like wtf??? :madonna:

Britney is stiff when dances, we know that. I just want her to loosen up, because she is capable of doing the choreography, she just needs to feel the music like she used to. 

I showed my mom a video of Britney doing the MATM choreo during the Onyx Hotel tour vs. MATM during POM, and she said it was like watching two different people.

But I feel like she will improve, she's been improving for years now, so we'll see :soyeah:

It is not only choreos that are bad, it is also how she executes them.

In the 10 seconds of the original matm choreo, for example, the girl jumps for NO REASON! Like she has hiccups or something!

She does not even respect the swagger the choreo requires! The title of the damn is ME AGAINST THE MUSIC, yet she barely feels it!

Same for Slave 4 u in Vegas but also at the BBMAs. Even though she was less sloppy at the BBMAS, the "accent" moves and the intensity were barely there. She barely pumps her chest, she barely bends... does she have problem with her back ?

You give her a "hip hop" choreo for BTI, she still jumps for no reasons.

I just, don't understand

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

It is not only choreos that are bad, it is also how she executes them.

In the 10 seconds of the original matm choreo, for example, the girl jumps for NO REASON! Like she has hiccups or something!

She does not even respect the swagger the choreo requires! The title of the damn is ME AGAINST THE MUSIC, yet she barely feels it!

Same for Slave 4 u in Vegas but also at the BBMAs. Even though she was less sloppy at the BBMAS, the "accent" moves and the intensity were barely there. She barely pumps her chest, she barely bends... does she have problem with her back ?

You give her a "hip hop" choreo for BTI, she still jumps for no reasons.

I just, don't understand

honestly if you look at even the insta video of Me Too, THAT IS primeney. 

This very robotic dancing thing is not what she should be putting. 

6 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Some of you are so delusional saying "the choreography is stiff" like wtf??? :madonna:

Britney is stiff when dances, we know that. I just want her to loosen up, because she is capable of doing the choreography, she just needs to feel the music like she used to. 

I showed my mom a video of Britney doing the MATM choreo during the Onyx Hotel tour vs. MATM during POM, and she said it was like watching two different people.

But I feel like she will improve, she's been improving for years now, so we'll see :soyeah:

idk if it sounds stupid but she's just so pop now when she should be her southern hip hop self again

5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

justice for HIAM <3

she also needs to scrap that underwhelming TTWE performance and bring back the original choreo!

I love the HIAM choreo :brityeah:

I love the OG TTWE choreo. Well mainly the first verse.

and if we're being honest the biggest prob w/ the choreo is Britney herself. We've blamed the choreographers EVERY single era. If you watch her dancers that are doing the same routine it looks much better (looking at Make Me). Girl just doesn't wanna put the pop in each move that is 100% needed to make watching dancing engaging ESPECIALLY if you aren't gonna sing.

Archived