One of the main problems with her choreo nowadays

Guest ItsNathanbitch

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She's been playing around since ******* 2008. We need to get back to REAL dancing and not voguing like some femme little queen from the Philippines. :lessons: 

i dont think u understand.. What I mean is there is little room for her to play with the choreo and it seems too much like a certain system

its harder for her to let go

24 minutes ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

Yes, definitely! It looked great on the dates where she had a lot of energy, and would look even better now. Although they'd need to get rid of some of those awkward arm movements towards the end :orangu:  I actually kind of like the chair part, her hair flips were on point! Although it's definitely the opportunity for a proper dance break!

I agree. She really needs a smash for the next single cos I'm dying for a dance break in her videos. It's been missing for a long time... I need her to give me some knee bending, hair flipping, full out choreo fierceness in the next video. 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

I agree. She really needs a smash for the next single cos I'm dying for a dance break in her videos. It's been missing for a long time... I need her to give me some knee bending, hair flipping, full out choreo fierceness in the next video. 

Exactly! 

I'm not choreographer and I can't tell but something definitely changed in her style (?) 
if you watch how she moves in that rare Outrageous rehearsal and her insta freestyle its so different 
that's why I can't enjoy her effort in POM, it doesn't feel like Britney, only when she does her Slave and MATM original moves
they give her robotic moves/weird poses/armography since 2009 and now she thinks it's the best she can do 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
53 minutes ago, Lord Bills said:

HIAM choreo was amazing, one of my favorite. :crying2:

charme la donna it's a mess. she needs to go ASAP:wannadie:

bring back brian friedman or WB guys :kidcries:

We all stanned Charm La Donna when she became ha new choreographer :jackk:

But yes, tea!

Guest ItsNathanbitch
25 minutes ago, tsss said:

I'm not choreographer and I can't tell but something definitely changed in her style (?) 
if you watch how she moves in that rare Outrageous rehearsal and her insta freestyle its so different 
that's why I can't enjoy her effort in POM, it doesn't feel like Britney, only when she does her Slave and MATM original moves
they give her robotic moves/weird poses/armography since 2009 and now she thinks it's the best she can do 

This tbqh! Even during the Circus Tour, even though she didn't have a lot of choreo, the choreo she did have was fluid and was still her style. Since then it's completely changed. 

10 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Her choregrapher is a bad one for Britney, she should change, as you said, she is only dancing in Work God and Slave

She really need to hire a choreographer who doesn't just provide choreo but also understand her body, what's the best style of moves for her because that's what Andre, Brian and Wade have that her recent choreographer doesn't. 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
25 minutes ago, EsterThePassenger said:

The problem is not energy. Britney needs to be more laid back when she dances. She's too in rush when she's dancing. And she needs to play with facial expressions too. :beynah:

Yeah, I think you've completely misunderstood this topic.

And, this isn't 2013 where she looked like an emotionless robot on stage. She's great with facial expressions on stage now.

The main problem is her dancing technique :idkney: I said it

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The problem with her choreo now is that it's ******* shitty as hell. She needs urban, hip-hop choreographers. Not these lame *** *******.

How is she gonna dance more urban and hip hop again when she struggles to bend her knees, move her hips and pop her chest? WHY ISN'T HER CHOREOGRAPHER TELLING HER ANYTHING?:donewithit:

Just now, wut said:

The main problem is her dancing technique :idkney: I said it

How is she gonna dance more urban and hip hop again when she struggles to bend her knees, move her hips and pop her chest? WHY ISN'T HER CHOREOGRAPHER TELLING HER ANYTHING?:donewithit:

there's no way that at least one of her choreographers haven't said something to her about it! can you imagine being a choreographer for her and her making your moves look terrible? id be so upset 

1 hour ago, tsss said:

preach

1 hour ago, tsss said:

preach

Archived