One of the main problems with her choreo nowadays

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Is that whenever she does do a full on dance routine, it only ever lasts for like 5-10 seconds. See DYWCO, MATM. The DWYCO performance could have been AMAZING if they did more with that final chorus choreo.

The only performances where she does do a more extensive routine are Work ***** and of course Slave. Heck, even the Pretty Girls performance had a pretty good breakdown. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I wouldn't even say slave. she has a 10 second dance break that she doesn't even execute like she did in the past!

Well, she still does it FAR better than during Circus/FF.  See BBMA's. With the energy, she can still make it look good tbh. 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
1 minute ago, claug326 said:

i wish she did the floor part like the did during FFT. It would honestly make the POM performance 10x better.

True, that's probably the one thing missing. Otherwise, energy wise and overall sharpness, Britney pulls it off much better now. 

The thing is that now she's more into girly and feminine moves than hardcore choreographies. I love HIAM & TTWE choreographies because they were more manly, just look at the GM/BTI 2013 performances, those were the moves Primeney used to effortlessly execute. On the other side, WB was a hardcore dance track but its choreography was still very girly, I mean, I love it as it is but some more hardcore moves would have suited it great. :comingthru:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
7 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

The thing is that now she's more into girly and feminine moves than hardcore choreographies. I love HIAM & TTWE choreographies because they were more manly, just look at the GM/BTI 2013 performances, those were the moves Primeney used to effortlessly execute. On the other side, WB was a hardcore dance track but its choreography was still very girly, I mean, I love it as it is but some more hardcore moves would have suited it great. :comingthru:

That's an interesting observation. But yeah, you're right about her not being into hardcore choreographies these days, otherwise, I feel like by now, she'd do a lot more complex choreo, seeing how she's so much more confident on stage.  But, that being said, Work ***** still probably is the most complex choreo she's done post 2009, so it was a step in the right direction :mhm: 

2 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

I think she'd easily oull it all off now, without dem damn heels and leotards lol :o 

Exactly! :uknowit:

Guest ItsNathanbitch
3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The problem with her choreo now is that it's ******* shitty as hell. She needs urban, hip-hop choreographers. Not these lame *** *******.

Ok tea. Whoever did the Mannequin choreo in FTR needs to make a comeback :queenflopga: 

Guest ItsNathanbitch
2 minutes ago, grandespears94 said:

I think Brit needs to bring back Hold It Against Me choreo for POM. With her current energy, attitude and hot body, she'll definitely kill the dance break. And maybe even remove the chair. Why she gotta pay her #1 single dust? :rude2me:

Yes, definitely! It looked great on the dates where she had a lot of energy, and would look even better now. Although they'd need to get rid of some of those awkward arm movements towards the end :orangu:  I actually kind of like the chair part, her hair flips were on point! Although it's definitely the opportunity for a proper dance break!

Archived