One of the main problems with her choreo nowadays

Guest ItsNathanbitch

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

honestly if you look at even the insta video of Me Too, THAT IS primeney. 

This very robotic dancing thing is not what she should be putting. 

Are you talking about the last insta video where she is dancing on Trainor music?!

I swear y'all on rely on energy!

But please watch the video again, her moves make no sense! The freestyle on itself was awful!

It doesn't look like someone who has been dancing since she was 3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, On the Scene said:

I agree. Britney's new way of moving makes her look like someone who is not a natural dancer. Which is odd, because she is. 

she just needs some pants and sneakers and give her a good hip hop jamming routine

not this high heels syncronized pointing, and flexing and posing. And the short burst of fiercness we do get needs to drag on in an impressive choreo routine not last 5 seconds. 

Just now, Cookie Lyon said:

Are you talking about the last insta video where she is dancing on Trainor music?!

But please watch the video again, her moves make no sense! The freestyle on itself was awful!

"she's been cloned" :saycheese:

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Yes cuz I actually think it was a lot more into her fierceness then some of the posing she does on stage today. I know it's only a few second video and it sounds like I'm reaching but honestly.

And you don't have to be so harsh on the freestyle technique itself, I doubt she was aiming for a cool choreo lol.

I just want Britney to feel the rhythm more instead of trying to follow the rules of the choreo line. She's the MAIN dancer, she shouldn't try to match her other dancers. 

THE STREAM IS ON NOW

1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

she just needs some pants and sneakers and give her a good hip hop jamming routine

not this high heels syncronized pointing, and flexing and posing. And the short burst of fiercness we do get needs to drag on in an impressive choreo routine not last 5 seconds. 

Now sis...

Watch again the Make Me choreo on IG.

She has sneakers and a short, yet she made basic mistakes.

Her foot were not grounded to the floor, her pliés were weak.

Which explains why her choreographer moves looked more smooth, way less stiff.

I think at this point she has to go back to basics and I feel like her choreographers don't help either, they don't correct her.

I bet that's why Wade and Brian left, but that is just speculations

4 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Yes cuz I actually think it was a lot more into her fierceness then some of the posing she does on stage today. I know it's only a few second video and it sounds like I'm reaching but honestly.

And you don't have to be so harsh on the freestyle technique itself, I doubt she was aiming for a cool choreo lol.

I just want Britney to feel the rhythm more instead of trying to follow the rules of the choreo line. She's the MAIN dancer, she shouldn't try to match her other dancers. 

THE STREAM IS ON NOW

I have never expected her to do choreo on her freestyle

I have never expected to do exactly the same as her back up  dancers, nobody does that.

Have fun watching POM. 6.0

Now sis...

I think at this point she has to go back to basics and I feel like her choreographers don't help either, they don't correct her.

I don't understand how that's possible tho when literally she did the Mannequin studio dance and I KNOW she's capable of it. And there are golden moments in the years since. And one of my fav performances of hers is Work ***** nowadays I think she honestly nails that choreo, but it also isn't very "Britney"

I just think she isn't super committed to mastering her choreo anymore which kinda sucks. Britney had two problems since her breakdown, her energy and her swagger: She has her energy now, but not her swagger (sometimes it comes out but still no)

I have never expected her to do choreo on her freestyle

I have never expected to do exactly the same as her back up  dancers, nobody does that.

Have fun watching POM. 6.0

I'm happy seeing Britney doing events, I'm okay with the POM thing.

I was just hoping for a second single but I guess that's not ready yet :/

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Now sis...

I agree. Attending dance classes (not just teaching them to kids) would sharpen her technique. She's very bouncy and doesn't commit to movements fully. Moving fast and frantically =/= "primeney".

Btw, this is coming from a dancer who was once inspired by Britney. I'm not trying to be complain for the hell of it.

I don't understand how that's possible tho when literally she did the Mannequin studio dance and I KNOW she's capable of it. And there are golden moments in the years since. And one of my fav performances of hers is Work ***** nowadays I think she honestly nails that choreo, but it also isn't very "Britney"

I just think she isn't super committed to mastering her choreo anymore which kinda sucks. Britney had two problems since her breakdown, her energy and her swagger: She has her energy now, but not her swagger (sometimes it comes out but still no)

Mannequin happened 8 years ago.

WB is so so, she is often off beat and it looks like she is counting her steps.

Yes the main problem is swagger, the girl is 50 years old in her head, she is scared to be cool and down, to let it go. Sometimes she does it but most of time she is stiff

Mannequin happened 8 years ago.

WB is so so, she is often off beat and it looks like she is counting her steps.

Yes the main problem is swagger, the girl is 50 years old in her head, she is scared to be cool and down, to let it go. Sometimes she does it but most of time she is stiff

I know I'm just saying cuz a lot of fans like to point to her breakdown for the decline, but that to me isn't the case. 

Idk I think WB is kind of one of the highlights of her choreo nowadays, what did you think of the Pretty Girls breakdown choreo? 

Yes Britney would NAIL choreo tho if she put swagger again into her choreo tho don't you agree? That's what Janet and Michael had, Britney used to have it. It allows the choreo to actually be pronounced instead of just being basic movements. It's the flow of the movements. 

I know I'm just saying cuz a lot of fans like to point to her breakdown for the decline, but that to me isn't the case. 

Idk I think WB is kind of one of the highlights of her choreo nowadays, what did you think of the Pretty Girls breakdown choreo? 

Yes Britney would NAIL choreo tho if she put swagger again into her choreo tho don't you agree? That's what Janet and Michael had, Britney used to have it. It allows the choreo to actually be pronounced instead of just being basic movements. It's the flow of the movements. 

I like to forget that PG exists tbh.

The breakdown is cheerleader-ish but that's not her fault...

She has good energy tho other than that the choreo does not require that much.

About Janet and MJ you are right, and they could freestyle when there was no choreography

Archived