Is nobody excited about the performance this weekend?

CharlieBlue8

1 minute ago, DaddySayzee said:

I felt like that outfit was almost good. It would look hot as either tight pants with a cut or a skirt

I think it was just bad :donewithit:. It always made me so anxious to see her walking and jumping around with those, every second of the performances I thought she was about to trip :embarrassney:

She should wear something like this

britney-spears-circus-tour-washington-dc

but I guess we're all ready for the pink leotard:feelingmyself:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

I think it was just bad :donewithit:. It always made me so anxious to see her walking and jumping around with those, every second of the performances I thought she was about to trip :embarrassney:

She should wear something like this

britney-spears-circus-tour-washington-dc

but I guess we're all ready for the pink leotard:feelingmyself:

Yeah a long skirt is asking for another Outrageous. BRING BACK PANTSNEY AT LEAST FOR ONE PART OF THE SHOW

Wow, I guess Britney deserves this for giving us nothing for almost ten years and I honestly thought she was going to bring it really good this era, but after watching CK and Ellen's show there wasn't much of a improvement and it was awkward, her vma performance was a huge improvement but it didn't seem well thought out or rehearsed.  

But super glad she is doing more promo and such different things and can't wait for whatever she does next, and I love her album. So go promote. 

I want a interview, a real ******** interview, I want raw emotion 

Guest Diamond Horse

I am excited, all I hope is that it is not too short though. I don't want her to go to history as the artist with the shortest performance. (But if it is extra good I wouldn't mind though.)

If there's no new song, of course it's going to be a POM routine. I don't get why are you guys mad and making a huge deal out of it? :idkney:

She has NEVER changed choreography during an era. Even in Britney era she recycled her outfits for the performances. :rude2me:

Stupid me, I thought that once Britney starts promoting and performing, people would be happy and start appreciating her again. But no - no matter what she does, there will always be hate. Honestly I shouldn't care that much. She's happy, she's performing, looking amazing. I'm happy :ahhh:

11 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

If there's no new song, of course it's going to be a POM routine. I don't get why are you guys mad and making a huge deal out of it? :idkney:

She has NEVER changed choreography during an era. Even in Britney era she recycled her outfits for the performances. :rude2me:

Stupid me, I thought that once Britney starts promoting and performing, people would be happy and start appreciating her again. But no - no matter what she does, there will always be hate. Honestly I shouldn't care that much. She's happy, she's performing, looking amazing. I'm happy :ahhh:

I'm happy for her

Just pointing out things she can do to improve

For her own good

Because ShE deserves more recognition

6 hours ago, originalblonde said:

I'm surprised there's 0 threads on it and it's a day away!

:wannadie:

5 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

There were threads about it but most of the fans were complaining, criticizing, blaming someone etc... instead of just looking forward to it. I think they'd rather have 0 performance :zoomzoom: They can't just be thankful that Britney is performing outside POM for once and in festivals, she'll even go to the UK and perform there, yet people always find something to complain about :whitneyshade: 

There is another thread but it doesn't matter! iHeart promised surprise appearances so I'm expecting G-Eazy to show up! Also there are other threads saying she will perform the 2nd single! Sooo I'm excited even though I can't see it live

1 hour ago, BJ4u said:

Girl, scalp these ungrateful hoes! You better tell us! :idkney:

6 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

There were threads about it but most of the fans were complaining, criticizing, blaming someone etc... instead of just looking forward to it. I think they'd rather have 0 performance :zoomzoom: They can't just be thankful that Britney is performing outside POM for once and in festivals, she'll even go to the UK and perform there, yet people always find something to complain about :whitneyshade: 

Be thankful that Britney is performing outside POM for once? Excuse me but the only reason why they SHOULD be happy she performing outside POM is if she performs somethings new (new choreography new costumes whatever). If it's gonna be POM again, i don't get why people should be excited especially we have tons of videos online and none of which seems to excite us any further :sofedup:

1 hour ago, BJ4u said:

I doubt the problem is about her changing choreography or not. In the Britney era, the choreography was smashing - why reinvent the wheel? However, there's much left to be said about the ones for POM. 

And you did not just compare the Britney era to this POM era :juggingu: 

5 minutes ago, sjok said:

I doubt the problem is about her changing choreography or not. In the Britney era, the choreography was smashing - why reinvent the wheel? However, there's much left to be said about the ones for POM. 

And you did not just compare the Britney era to this POM era :juggingu: 

I can compare whatever I want :queenflopga:

And if you're 20+ there is this SLIGHT chance to remember the Britney bashing going around 2001. People were MAD at her for performing the exact same choreo for Slave while lip-syncing over and over again. People always find something to bash her for. That's why I'm grateful this era. Cuz we ACTUALLY get performances, we ACTUALLY have got an amazing album, we ACTUALLY get interviews and a more "alive" version of Britney. She is happy, I'm feeling excited for her, I'm rooting for her performances I LOVE this era. And you know what? The only mediocre performance was during the TODAY show. She KILLED BBMAS, she had AMAZING energy during VMAs and she's doing overall amazing. If you can't appreciate it, sucks for you :verycool:

Archived