Is nobody excited about the performance this weekend?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Bills
5 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Britney told us to expect nothing maybe that's why :verycool:

an expectation would be a good choreography :verycool:

but i expect only armography so.. i don't have real expectation :rude2me:

There were threads about it but most of the fans were complaining, criticizing, blaming someone etc... instead of just looking forward to it. I think they'd rather have 0 performance :zoomzoom: They can't just be thankful that Britney is performing outside POM for once and in festivals, she'll even go to the UK and perform there, yet people always find something to complain about :whitneyshade: 

30 minutes ago, joseindazone said:

I'm expecting a POM performance so I'm not that excited. I'm more excited about Apple Music Festival because they have better production. 

yasss.

im not familiar with apple music festival. i saw adele's but it was sort of boring in the sense of production (for obvious reasons) but I also saw Kylie's. And hers was basically a mini tour version of her upcoming tour! so like you, im ready to see how much of a production britney has for AMF

43 minutes ago, joseindazone said:

I'm expecting a POM performance so I'm not that excited. I'm more excited about Apple Music Festival because they have better production. 

And better promo than iHeart. 

Archived