Is nobody excited about the performance this weekend?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

I can compare whatever I want :queenflopga:

And if you're 20+ there is this SLIGHT chance to remember the Britney bashing going around 2001. People were MAD at her for performing the exact same choreo for Slave while lip-syncing over and over again. People always find something to bash her for. That's why I'm grateful this era. Cuz we ACTUALLY get performances, we ACTUALLY have got an amazing album, we ACTUALLY get interviews and a more "alive" version of Britney. She is happy, I'm feeling excited for her, I'm rooting for her performances I LOVE this era. And you know what? The only mediocre performance was during the TODAY show. She KILLED BBMAS, she had AMAZING energy during VMAs and she's doing overall amazing. If you can't appreciate it, sucks for you :verycool:

Not debating over BBMA and VMA. they were great. however, britney always had the edge of dancing and production over her peers despite lipsynching. hoever, if you combine mediocre choreo and lip synching, it's a perfect recipe for a storm

11 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

I thought it was pre-recorded? :sizeup:

Not even the vocals BAE :uknowit:

Yes i am bc she is performing...thats enough for me to be exited :carpoolney: 

I cant at some of you in here that always complain... in some way i wish she didnt do this promo at all so some of you ungreatful ******* really had something to complain about bc then it would be "why does she not perform outside POM?" "why cant she promote this era?" and yada yada  :rude2me: Shes doing sooo damn great and actually doing so much that she hasnt done in YEARS why not be happy about it and just see the performance :donewithit: im a bit sick of these leotards as well for example and wish she mix it up with dresses and pants/tops but its not like im not looking forward to her performing bc of it :quirkney:

2 hours ago, Melinda said:

Yes i am bc she is performing...thats enough for me to be exited :carpoolney: 

I cant at some of you in here that always complain... in some way i wish she didnt do this promo at all so some of you ungreatful ******* really had something to complain about bc then it would be "why does she not perform outside POM?" "why cant she promote this era?" and yada yada  :rude2me: Shes doing sooo damn great and actually doing so much that she hasnt done in YEARS why not be happy about it and just see the performance :donewithit: im a bit sick of these leotards as well for example and wish she mix it up with dresses and pants/tops but its not like im not looking forward to her performing bc of it :quirkney:

I love you girl :CPKney:

1 hour ago, LisaJane said:

I've learnt over the years not to get excited about Britney things. Also after the VMAs I'm not staying up till the early hours of the morning to watch her either, just not worth it. It'll be 3:30am Sunday when she takes the stage for iheart, **** dat.

same here. VMAs was the first time I waited for the morning to watch the performance, and thank god I did it..

6 hours ago, sjok said:

Be thankful that Britney is performing outside POM for once? Excuse me but the only reason why they SHOULD be happy she performing outside POM is if she performs somethings new (new choreography new costumes whatever). If it's gonna be POM again, i don't get why people should be excited especially we have tons of videos online and none of which seems to excite us any further :sofedup:

Because she is finally doing promo and performing at festivals (the 1st time since 2004), doing promo and performing in the UK (the first time since 2008) TBH as she is doing all of this stuff IDC at all if it's POM or not. 3 years ago yall would've done anything to see her performing and promoting, she delivers and you are still unsatisfied Idgi :sofedup:

Plus these performances are for the GP, most of the GP doesn't know about POM it's still new for them :rihclap:

1 minute ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Because she is finally doing promo and performing at festivals (the 1st time since 2004), doing promo and performing in the UK (the first time since 2008) TBH as she is doing all of this stuff IDC at all if it's POM or not. 3 years ago yall would've done anything to see her performing and promoting, she delivers and you are still unsatisfied Idgi :sofedup:

Plus these performances are for the GP, most of the GP doesn't know about POM it's still new for them :rihclap:

You pretty much explained it all in that statement. So why should we be thankful for something that isn't meant for us? :sofedup:

12 hours ago, anti said:

It's just going to be another POM show, bookmark me. The same old leotards and POM choreo just like BBMAs, so I'm not excited..

BBMA's was a tribute to her career for getting that special award. Not sure why she would do iHeart if it's the same POM performances.

I think Make Me and possibly Do you wanna come over, will be the same. It would be cool if she did two other songs off Glory. Only sense it makes to do POM old hits is to not have to rehearse as much.

We'll see tonight.

Archived