Is nobody excited about the performance this weekend?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

You missed the point.

You should be thankful for the promo this era.

I'll be enjoying the performances anyway :shameless: While yall are complaining :CPKney:

You probably missed the point too. I'm not all about complaining about every single little thing that she does but what it seems like you're asking (along with several other members) is that we should be thankful for EVERY SINGLE THING Britney throws our way like a little dog enjoying the bone his master throws.

Yes, she is doing much more promo but at the end of the day, she's the one benefiting from it all while our bank accounts remain equally unchanged.

6 minutes ago, sjok said:

You probably missed the point too. I'm not all about complaining about every single little thing that she does but what it seems like you're asking (along with several other members) is that we should be thankful for EVERY SINGLE THING Britney throws our way like a little dog enjoying the bone his master throws.

Yes, she is doing much more promo but at the end of the day, she's the one benefiting from it all while our bank accounts remain equally unchanged.

IA she should retire, stop making music and give up on us :hype: Earning money is so wrong :donewithit:, why doesn't she do like the other celebrities and sell her albums, concert tickets, merch for free :wannadie:

Spoiler

Sure-Jan-Side-Eye.gif

1 minute ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

IA she should retire, stop making music and give up on us :hype: Earning money is so wrong :donewithit:, why doesn't she do like the other celebrities and sell her albums, concert tickets, merch for free :wannadie:

Reveal hidden contents

Sure-Jan-Side-Eye.gif

Wow and that's how you end a conversation. You didn't get any points. Pity for someone who admires Margaery and yet have none of that wisdom :angietea:

3 minutes ago, sjok said:

Wow and that's how you end a conversation. You didn't get any points. Pity for someone who admires Margaery and yet have none of that wisdom :angietea:

K boo whatever.

What a pity that you can't just admire someone instead of being jealous cuz they make more money in 1 day than you in your entire life :eeek:

14 hours ago, Aegean said:

Britney told us to expect nothing maybe that's why :verycool:

This quote has more to do with Daoist philosophy. But yes, it does apply to Britney's fans. My expectations of her were killing me. I basically learned not to have expectations in life at all and live in the moment. 

And by the way, have you ever noticed once you stop wanting/expecting something, it usually just comes anyway?

Remember how we gave up on Britney becoming a better performer/better figure than the Femme Fatale era by 2015, and then all of a sudden she started slaying? 

You can't tell me that is the first time something like that happened in your life.

Whatever, just follow her advice and chill the **** out.

Archived