When compared to other artists' recent albums...GLORY is SLAYING.

ChrolliSpears

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Silhouette said:

Exactly, people like to act like she's some forgotten flop when in fact her sales can still be compared to the big sellers of today's industry. Like, I don't care if X artist sold 10k or 20k more than her, just the fact that we can compare them and that when she releases an album in 2016 she still competes for the number 1 spot is really impressive and this fanbase should appreciate that. 

9 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I think Usher sold around 30k and he was THE album seller.

When I read that earlier today I fuckn GAGGED something fiercely LOL 

What happened to his damn fans?

Usher been around since the mid 90| and this has to be the absolute worst he's ever done... Even Ciara lastest album did better

1 minute ago, OCBoy1985 said:

When I read that earlier today I fuckn GAGGED something fiercely LOL 

What happened to his damn fans?

Usher been around since the mid 90| and this has to be the absolute worst he's ever done... Even Ciara lastest album did better

He even went on Jimmy Kimmel to announce his album release but it never showed up in a thread on any music forum until the album was released. Literally like no one knew. :orangu:

12 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

They rely on her to make judgment calls on where she wants her sound to go and how she wants to evolve. She has a GREAT ear for hits, she never disappoints. Even with Anti people said her career was over and she would not have any hits, and look at that ******* woman now. Needed Me is the literal definition of what it means to have longevity :bow:

Yea NM is SLAYIN I remember saying it would be a hit and KIB would not do good.

Its no2 on Apple Music after like 5 months LOL 

12 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

Beyonce also pretty much made up that whole cheating B.S to sale her album... wonder what gimmick she'll use next!

If you look back she's had a gimmick every era since the Single Ladies era!

even before that she was crying about flopping with Deja Who? & Ring The Pop Music Emergency!!! Alarm flopping, so her father had to turn her album into a videology to get people interested enough to buy it, and she subsequently stole that idea and came up with the whole visual album concept by plagiarizing her own father :haha::haha::haha: 

Archived