Is rhianna the black Britney

Oprah Winfrey.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really in fact I don't think they are similar at all. Rihanna is more outrageous than Britney. Even in her prime Britney was still racy but tastefully done, I find Rihanna can be a bit trashy at times :angietea:

33 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Britney is the white Janet, and Ciara is the black Britney. :saycheese:

Ciara needs success for that :angietea:

I don't see it. Rihanna has her own style. They don't even make the same type of music. Britney was a performer in her prime. I wouldn't necessarily call Rihanna a performer, even though you'll have a good time watching her. And Rihanna has grown in her career. ANTI was really different from what she had done before. And I appreciate that while she doesn't have a Whitney Houston voice, she attempts live singing and her voice has also gotten better over the years. I can't say the same for Brit (although I love her to pieces).  And also, Rihanna's *** appeal doesn't feel forced. It feels like that's just who she is. Rolling blunts, twerking, etc. it feels authentic. Britney's felt more like an image the label told her to be or a marketing ploy, which is why she probably has problems being super **** like that now including being a mom. 

1 minute ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't see it. Rihanna has her own style. They don't even make the same type of music. Britney was a performer in her prime. I wouldn't necessarily call Rihanna a performer, even though you'll have a good time watching her. And Rihanna has grown in her career. ANTI was really different from what she had done before. And I appreciate that while she doesn't have a Whitney Houston voice, she attempts live singing and her voice has also gotten better over the years. I can't say the same for Brit (although I love her to pieces). 

Agree.  Don't see it either. But I don't know, they're so different people it's hard to relate

Archived