Britney's fave unreleased song...

Tetris

8 hours ago, Tetris said:

...is something I learned during my meet & greet Friday 9-2 from the PokéMom herself. Sorry I've been on vacation and haven't posted this sooner. 

I went up and introduced myself (we said hi and shook hands) and said "First of all, I just have to congratulate you on Glory - it's an amazing album and really something to be proud of. Like when Blackout came out it was a total revelation, because for me it's always been about the music. So I've actually found that unreleased songs like 911 and Strangest Love are some of my favourites. So I'm dying to know - what's one of your favourites that didn't make it onto an album?"

She smiled and thought for a second and said "Oh I don't know, there are like 30 or 40...but there was a song I did called Freedom."

I'm guessing she thought I was talking about songs not included on Glory, as opposed to general catalogue. 

image_zpsw8fgmt7q.jpeg

Then I showed her the little drawing I made of her & Einstein that's in the lanyard. Afterwards I gave it to Felicia, who said they keep all that sort of stuff on a bulletin board in her dressing room, since you're not allowed to bring in any gifts/notes/etc. They make you empty all your pockets in the hallway, so even though I wanted a voice memo of the m&g, no dice.

image_zps6j635aq0.jpeg

She was totally nice and wearing her typical 3" platforms (hence why we're the same height). She leans right in to take the photo after you introduce yourself, so I stepped back and said my piece - because they all tell you that if you have something to say to relax and do it. I wasn't nervous at all because I was on a mission, and wasn't gonna blow $1,500 on some awkward interaction. So after the photo was finally taken, I just reiterated that it was great to meet her and wished her to have a great show.

I was comfortable, she seemed comfortable, and she answered my question. Total succes! 

are you single?

can we get married :) ha 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my Gosh!!

This is so ******* awesome!!

Praying Freedom gets leaked someday LOL

And it's so cool that you got to have such an experience

I'd probably just get nervous and stare at her open-mouthed

I was on a book convention one of those days, a famous author passed through me and that was exactly what I did. And the place was empty omg.

On September 14, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Body ache said:

Freedom sounds interesting but it would never get released because of it's meaning probably. The painting is a little weird. It kinda freaked me out tbh, so I wouldnt be surprised if it freaks Britney out too. I don't think celebrities want to know that you follow their every step if you know what I mean.

She literally put it on her Instagram several times about Einstein. And the unreleased music is out there for almost every singer. It's not like he asked her when she went to the bathroom that day

dont be pressed that you can't afford to go on a meet and greet and not be completely weird when meeting Britney

8 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

She literally put it on her Instagram several times about Einstein. And the unreleased music is out there for almost every singer. It's not like he asked her when she went to the bathroom that day

dont be pressed that you can't afford to go on a meet and greet and not be completely weird when meeting Britney

Omg thank you sis!

Archived