Britney's fave unreleased song...

Tetris

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Why am I seeing this thread this late? :flop:

First of all, I'm actually surprised someone used M&G experience to ask her something interesting. I mean, there are a lot of things we don't know about Britney and people don't even try to find out anything. Anything career-related wouldn't make her feel bad. In fact, I think she would be more interested in talking about it than about your favorite song, your unconditional love for her (it's obvious you love her, you payed $1500 to meet her), how she is the best performer in the world (that's when Awkwardney strikes out) and stuff like that. Guess they only care about picture with Britney. No matter how experience goes, picture with Britney stays, huh? You got a chance to ask her whatever you want to and you spend that time thinking about pose & how your photo would look like. After that, you wonder why you can't remember anything clear. Cause it was photossesion, not M&G experience. But well, everybody can do whatever they feel they should. Fans/people who are meeting her in general underestimate Britney and treat her as a child. You treated her like an adult person @Tetris. I think she actually liked the fact you were talking to her with so much respect to her as a person and everything she has done so far. That's probably the reason why she spilled you those details & felt comfortable with you. I want to ask you how it feels like to know that you are the first person who heard some exclusive information from Britney's mouth? Congratulations on everything. You are the real example that you can have both - great experience & great image. And don't even pay attention at those trolls on here... Anyone who finds something bad or funny in your story is simply jealous. :)

Ohmygod thank you so much! It's a response like this that is why I shared my story in the first place. We all love Britney, but some people on here can be terrible. You're a flawless stan. 

Not that I would have anyway, but saying "I love you" and showering her with compliments was the biggest thing I wanted to avoid doing. She hates it, and I'd hate it too if someone did it to me. I wanted to talk to her about her music, not obsessive sentiments. 

And I'm an illustrator and wanted to make sure I got to show her my work. Again, I didn't want to bore her with some Slave 4 U drawing of her when she was like 20. But a picture of currentney, and she's loves Einstein. :)

7 minutes ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I came embarrassingly close to crying while reading this... I'm so proud of you and now want to buy a meet and greet. 

DO IT. Just edit yourself to the like two things that are most important for you to say to/ask her, that don't involve saying "I love you" or intense compliments. :)

Honestly, I would just kept writing what I wanted to say to her in my phone and then kept editing it down to the pure basics. 

1 minute ago, Tetris said:

DO IT. Just edit yourself to the like two things that are most important for you to say to/ask her, that don't involve saying "I love you" or intense compliments. :)

Honestly, I would just kept writing what I wanted to say to her in my phone and then kept editing it down to the pure basics. 

Ooof... I don't even know what I would say to her. There's nothing I could ever say that would even begin to convey how much she means to me. I would probably become one of those stans who showers her with crazy compliments and makes her uncomfortable haha 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived