Britney rejected Miley's texts

Body ache

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

Youre absolutely right. Trying too hard can be a big turn off. But idk I think Britney could be a lot nicer to people who look up to her bc it can kind of feel like a slap in the face when your idol acts cold or indifferent to you

Yeah cuz depending on the type of fan she acts really awkward around them. It's probably because she doesn't think of herself as a pop icon or as someone who people should 'worship' in a sense. But I agree she should be a bit more nice to the people who look up to her :mhm:

33 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

:gloria: I like Miley though but c'mon, she doesn't know how to text? That there is a sign of delusion :gloria:

32 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Britney is not an idiot, I'm sure she knows how to text :britoverit: :trash:

22 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

"i don't think she knows how to text, i've tried to message her twice"

yeah britney just has her phone attached to her hand at all times to play snake :shameless:

miley's giving me crazy gf vibes :shameless:

She was obvious being ironic :nothavingit: in other words ''I send her messages, but she doesn't even answer me back''

22 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Miley have a seat ok, u know I love u but don't get ****** up Miley!giphy.gif

I am sure you would poo in your pants if Britney would be sitting next to you having a regular conversation. Miley's a real stan. She has been supporting Brit since the beginning, imagine being totally ignored by your idol, it's terribly sad. poor miley

Britney doesn't know how to text? 

Biiiiitch, what? So clearly if you don't text back Molly then you DONT KNOW HOW TO TEXT AT ALL?! This ***** is delusional, she should take a hint.

41 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

"i don't think she knows how to text, i've tried to message her twice"

yeah britney just has her phone attached to her hand at all times to play snake :shameless:

miley's giving me crazy gf vibes :shameless:

Fo sho

38 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

***** have u not seen brit with a sidekick? dum *** hoe! HA
425.spears.britney.110907.jpg
BSpearsTexting0206_5.jpg

Really tho

molly!! Molly! Buy your irrelevant self a clue *****, bye bye! 

:rihclap: 

15 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Don't act like you wouldn't text Britney & try to become bffs with her if you were in Miley's shoes. She stans for Britney just like us and I feel like it creeps Brit out a bit :quirkney:

How many times would you try tho? She needs somes self respect instead of using shade to make herself feel better.

35 minutes ago, PervertedSaint said:

Okay so its obvious that she is pissed over Britney and thats why she is shading her so much in this Elle interview. Britney must got fed up by Miley's histrionics. I dont blame Britney. I was thinking it must be the case and it turned out exactly that way.

This.

And I can not at people sticking up for Molly lolly wannabe. She shaded our Britney, I'm not here for it, idk why anyone else would be. 

25 minutes ago, Aegean said:

Don't act like you wouldn't text Britney & try to become bffs with her if you were in Miley's shoes. She stans for Britney just like us and I feel like it creeps Brit out a bit :quirkney:

I agree, everyone tries to act so cool as if they wouldn't do they same thing if they had a slight chance to be friends with Britney.

10 minutes ago, lolo. said:

I am sure you would poo in your pants if Britney would be sitting next to you having a regular conversation. Miley's a real stan. She has been supporting Brit since the beginning, imagine being totally ignored by your idol, it's terribly sad. poor miley

Huh? Sorry I don't get what u tryin' to tell me and actually don't curr! Sorry not sorry! :NYsassy:

I didn't bashed Miley! I don't like the last sentence about her sayin' "she's not sure if Britney can text"  that wasn't even funny! :tiffsmoke:

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Everything Miley said rings true. 

This.

1 hour ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

That was straight shade thinly veiled as a "joke." Britney shaded her by not texting her back lol. Miley is annoying irl, I'm sure, but she's been nothing but over the top nice to Britney over the years. You'd be a little offended and throwing shade too.

This. I guess Britney is just not that interested in being too close to her.

Archived