Britney rejected Miley's texts

Body ache

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

:gloria: I like Miley though but c'mon, she doesn't know how to text? That there is a sign of delusion :gloria:

That was straight shade thinly veiled as a "joke." Britney shaded her by not texting her back lol. Miley is annoying irl, I'm sure, but she's been nothing but over the top nice to Britney over the years. You'd be a little offended and throwing shade too.

1 minute ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Miley, you were still a baby and britney was already doing e-mails :arianabye:

'Everybody has been doing emails' :tbh:

2 minutes ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

That was straight shade thinly veiled as a "joke." Britney shaded her by not texting her back lol. Miley is annoying irl, I'm sure, but she's been nothing but over the top nice to Britney over the years. You'd be a little offended and throwing shade too.

Well I'm a lazy *** texter aswell so no I wouldn't be offended :orangu:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

'Everybody has been doing emails' :tbh:

Well I'm a lazy *** texter aswell so no I wouldn't be offended :orangu:

Hahahah me too girl XD but Britney clearly acts really off around Miley. It goes back to that rejected hug at the TCAs years ago lol

Britney doesn't like when people look up to her or emulate her for some reason, so maybe that's why she's so cold to Miley. For a few years Miley was clearly following in Brits footsteps, but now so much anymore. Now Miley's shading her bc she probably got tired of trying to be her friend.

2 minutes ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

Hahahah me too girl XD but Britney clearly acts really off around Miley. It goes back to that rejected hug at the TCAs years ago lol

Britney doesn't like when people look up to her or emulate her for some reason, so maybe that's why she's so cold to Miley. For a few years Miley was clearly following in Brits footsteps, but now so much anymore. Now Miley's shading her bc she probably got tired of trying to be her friend.

I know what you mean, maybe she should stop trying so hard. I won't lie it does seem a bit weird how desperate she is to be her friend I mean sending her birthday balloons when they don't really know each other that well? They might be managed by the same group but that doesn't instantly make them bffs :orangu: 

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I know what you mean, maybe she should stop trying so hard. I won't lie it does seem a bit weird how desperate she is to be her friend I mean sending her birthday balloons when they don't really know each other that well? They might be managed by the same group but that doesn't instantly make them bffs :orangu: 

Youre absolutely right. Trying too hard can be a big turn off. But idk I think Britney could be a lot nicer to people who look up to her bc it can kind of feel like a slap in the face when your idol acts cold or indifferent to you

But to be fair she's always at least cordial. There are some celebrities who are outright mean to their fans like Ariana

Archived