Britney rejected Miley's texts

Body ache

3 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

I remember miley supporting jamie lynn during her pregnancy; it was very nice and mature of her

Idk why people think she is shading Britney :tiffeyeroll:

To me it seems like she always looked up to Britney as Britney looked up to madonna. 

8 minutes ago, WerkB¡tch said:

But thanks for replying  :bwink:

Haha ure welcome hun. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, CJMCH said:

This.

This. I guess Britney is just not that interested in being too close to her.

And I think that's the best way to be, ya know? Held out at arms length, chat a bit if they're at an event but that's as far as it goes. Definitely better than giving somebody hopes that "We can totally be best buds!" and get rejected after that. I've been on the receiving end of having "friends" treat me like that and it sucks. 

5 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

I think people need to realized that just because you associate with some of the same people doesn't make you bffs or even friends. I would say miley is more like an acquaintance to Britney. Just like when Britney worked with Demi,  or when Britney works with her dancers or any other job. I mean think about all the people Britney's worked with or just met. ya know? Hell, when Britney used to be on TRL back in the day she wasn't friends with Carson Daly, (even though he interviewed her a lot) just acquaintances.  I think people (especially exhalers) think everybody in hollywood are automatically friends with each other. Britney's just like any other person. Sure she's nice and cordial to people she meets, and she may even get a long with them, but there maybe she doesn't have much in common with miley and doesn't vibe that well.

True. It's really no different than an ordinary person at work or school. There's gonna be people that you meet that you could really become close to, some will be more casual and others will be work relationships only. 

5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Britney could just sense fake people and she knows that Miley is just using her for fame and attention. I mean she never acknowledged her love for Britney until 2008 and she always thought she was too cool for pop and always try to hang out with the cool crowd. Im surprised how many people here actually believes she is a true stan when she only mentions Britney when she needs attention or to brag. I mean anyone watch that documentary when she was talking about creating an iconic moment like Britney and be part of MTV history.

Shes spoiled poof and its because her dad was too nice to her and let her turn out that way. 

All of Britney's iconic performances really came off natural for me. I never looked at the performances and thought "What a try hard." I get that "try hard" vibe from Miley. 

4 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I know what you mean, maybe she should stop trying so hard. I won't lie it does seem a bit weird how desperate she is to be her friend I mean sending her birthday balloons when they don't really know each other that well? They might be managed by the same group but that doesn't instantly make them bffs :orangu: 

4 hours ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

Youre absolutely right. Trying too hard can be a big turn off. But idk I think Britney could be a lot nicer to people who look up to her bc it can kind of feel like a slap in the face when your idol acts cold or indifferent to you

But to be fair she's always at least cordial. There are some celebrities who are outright mean to their fans like Ariana

I actually really like how Britney doesn't give a single **** about having celebrity friends. **** taylor and her army of skanks tbh  

She's way older than Miley, I doubt they would have anything in common to even chat about. Miley is a fangirl and should stay on her place, being managed by Larry doesn't put her on the same level as Britney and she shouldn't expect a friendship from someone who've been through things she can't even imagine, Britney just can't relate to her and that's totally fine. 

:arianabye:

40 minutes ago, Doug said:

I actually really like how Britney doesn't give a single **** about having celebrity friends. **** taylor and her army of skanks tbh  

She's way older than Miley, I doubt they would have anything in common to even chat about. Miley is a fangirl and should stay on her place, being managed by Larry doesn't put her on the same level as Britney and she shouldn't expect a friendship from someone who've been through things she can't even imagine, Britney just can't relate to her and that's totally fine. 

:arianabye:

Miley said once that Britney understands her, maybe Britney doesn't feel the other way around tho :yaknow:

5 hours ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

Youre absolutely right. Trying too hard can be a big turn off. But idk I think Britney could be a lot nicer to people who look up to her bc it can kind of feel like a slap in the face when your idol acts cold or indifferent to you

But to be fair she's always at least cordial. There are some celebrities who are outright mean to their fans like Ariana

perhaps shes just doesnt give her real number to people. miley could be texting larry for all we know. and miley here was absolutely sugarcoating. you can obviously tell theres more to it than she is saying and she didnt want to wound britney's reputation here. she was sweet here. this makes me sad. the more i read things like this, the more i realize that britney is more alone and guarded. :mcry:

5 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I know what you mean, maybe she should stop trying so hard. I won't lie it does seem a bit weird how desperate she is to be her friend I mean sending her birthday balloons when they don't really know each other that well? They might be managed by the same group but that doesn't instantly make them bffs :orangu: 

Miley trying to hard to be britney?:idkney:receipt.

Really didn't notice that sis

Britney is allowed to choose her friends. Im sure she just wants professional relationships with famous people but not personal. She definitely texts, Miley is hurt Britney didnt respond. I wonder what she said in the text "do you wanna come over?" Or she was probably high and ask Britney something deep like "who is the man on the moon Brit? TELL ME" 

Archived