Britney Needs To Fire Chase Benz as Choreographer

Sng94

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, db55dan said:

So every year we fire Britney's choreographers. Yep that's exhale delusion because as always it's only the choreographers' fault and not Britney's ... Right.., haven't you learned yet that Britney approves what kind of dancing she wants and what not ? 

I'm all for that actually. Britney is the type who needs to be pushed past her comfort zone. So once you know what comes easy -the routines become that. Plus when Britney is the Boss and you want to keep the gig you give her what makes her happy. Heck, I can see them doing that just to see her smile. Seeing Britney happy is such a rush I can image what it's like that up close and personal. But if you know this is a short gig - getting a highlight for your reel will be more important. 

15 hours ago, Sng94 said:

He is the one that created the Make Me choreo and all the new choreo for some of the BBMA and VMA.

He is a GOOD dancer but that does NOT make him a good choreographer.

Britney needs to hire a good choreographer that understands how her body moves, how to create moves that compliment the songs, her body,.... 

All of the choreography for Make Me is tragic. If she doesnt get rid of me, we will have to deal with more versions of hip to knee tap.

OMG I've been sending mild abuse to Charm all this time via Twitter :gloria: 

13 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I honestly don't think its the choreographer's fault. I think Britney no longer wants to dance on the level she used to. :brityeah:

I'm not excusing Britney's laziness when it comes to performances but the girl has had 2 MAJOR knee surgeries, you don't know what the doctors have told in her in terms of dancing and looking after her knee. :angietea:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I'm not excusing Britney's laziness when it comes to performances but the girl has had 2 MAJOR knee surgeries, you don't know what the doctors have told in her in terms of dancing and looking after her knee. :angietea:

I never said that I did :angietea:

And we've seen Britney in rehearsal numerous times dancing her *** off as recent as this summer :angietea:

• Super Mods

So the consensus in this thread is that Charm Ladonna, while choreographing some improvements in POM 2.0 like BOM or TOMH, should be axed due to the other basic choreography she gives Britney. Chase has also provided Britney some great choreographed pieces, but maybe not understanding what moves best work with her body. Many point to Britney for being a major part of this too, as she's comfortable with the not too complicated choreography although she has the skill and capacity to slay more complex choreographies.

And everyone misses Andre :tifftear:

• 2 weeks later...
On September 10, 2016 at 9:48 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Except Charm Ladonna is the official POM choreographer. :hahaha:

And if you bothered to look up any of Chase's choreography before aimlessly running your mouth, you'd know he's more hip hop and urban and 2003 than the geriatric 1920's shimmying Britney seems obsessed with since 2012. :tiffdrink:

Just to prove my point, I'mma leave this here. It may not be Primeney's style, but it definitely is up to her standards. Unlike everything after Circus.

:queenflopga: 

Archived