Britney Needs To Fire Chase Benz as Choreographer

Sng94

Yea Chase is to blame even though y'all clearly saw Charm choreographing Make Me. /sarcasm

Y'all need to get it together. Charm is the one with the basic *** moves. Liter

Chase is responsible for the Womanizer break and a few more of the other more intricate stuff. Flop fans wouldn't know because they don't follow his IG

Britney will continue to use her because her stuff is easy and not technical at all. It involves hair flips and body rolls. 

If y'all were really fans you would "respectfully" head to Instagram and give Charm your critiques so she steps her game up. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, jj_boha said:

Britneys routines have always been more sharp and precise. Eg: overprotective, me against the music, etc. 

Log out :sippinga: 

I cannot stand her working on those stupid choreographies thinking that they are really good and all. How come isn't she embarrassed tapping her knee and raising her hands while she sings "raise my roof" like a 4-year-old?? 

I am sorry but I do not agree.

We should stop blaming the choreographers for britney's lazyness during performances...

her dancers slay the choreo and they look decent even during the knee tapping. 

I think chase choreographed the womanizer break which is the best choreo in pom. he should stay.

Anyway, I do not want a better dancing britney, I think she is very good for being a singer. It is ok that her dancers are better than her.

Her performances do not slay for two reasons:

- she is not singing

- she is not bringing controversial elements anymore

everyone would be calling her vma performance epic if she had sung live and if she had kissed g Eazy. Her dancing skills were totally on point, like the choreo itself. There were other things lacking.

Guest ErJ Spears
23 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

I am sorry but I do not agree.

We should stop blaming the choreographers for britney's lazyness during performances...

her dancers slay the choreo and they look decent even during the knee tapping. 

I think chase choreographed the womanizer break which is the best choreo in pom. he should stay.

Anyway, I do not want a better dancing britney, I think she is very good for being a singer. It is ok that her dancers are better than her.

Her performances do not slay for two reasons:

- she is not singing

- she is not bringing controversial elements anymore

everyone would be calling her vma performance epic if she had sung live and if she had kissed g Eazy. Her dancing skills were totally on point, like the choreo itself. There were other things lacking.

This.

Archived