Britney Needs To Fire Chase Benz as Choreographer

Sng94

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the people ******** on her dancing because make me and DYWCO have shitty choreography when the revamp and billboard are the best she's performed since 2003. Yes the make me and DYWCO choreography are bad but that doesn't take away all the amazing performances Britney has put on this year at a Much better level than those two performances 

3 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

The choreography needs more fluidity and not so sharp moves. It works for some dancers but it has never been the type of dancing for Britney. I need something like this back https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=0kAXYIXigHo

49 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Britneys routines have always been more sharp and precise. Eg: overprotective, me against the music, etc. 

she needs both back: flow and sharpness. The thing she is missing is she barely is flow on the moves and when she is she forgets to be sharp, and when she dances sharp moves she forgets the flow . in other times she had both and it made all the difference

Archived